Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca Slut Hot - Cambridge  (Read 1104 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5281454) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Condominium

30 min incall on Cambridge for £70.

Location: Cheap rental on ring road, safe area, discreet location as busy main road with few pedestrians.

Comms: Prompt and clear so must have been ‘a friend’ as she doesn’t speak English.

The lady: as commented on previous thread, she’s older than her pics and probably closer to 50 than 40. We chatted on Google translate and she’s lived in Italy for 8 years, has 2 grown up kids and works in a factory. She described her month in the Uk (arrived yesterday) as her vacation!
Facially she’s still attractive - I’m older still so fine for me - and her breasts are still good, but she has quite a saggy belly and her bum has lost its curves.

Service: Confirmed FK by text (her friend did anyway) but only light kissing with no tongues etc. Quite nice OWO but no RO or fingers invited. She clearly understood the word ‘doggy’ and lubed me up after fitting the condom. Nice steady pounding from behind while she made what seemed genuinely pleasurable noises. Great climax then back to Google chat after the clean up plus offer of massage which I declined.

Why positive? Because despite the years and limitations of the services offered, she’s a genuinely nice lady who delivered what I really needed - an uncomplicated encounter with a great climax.

Offline Condominium

Thanks Goldfinch for posting the link. Completely forgot..

Offline Goldfinch

Online themaserman

Can always rely on Goldfinch..I take my hat off to you sir  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Not for a moment wishing to rain on anyones parade but i went to see this one here..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and got your Francesca instaed which i wasnt that much pleased about but it does sound very much like  what you had, hardely speaks a word of Engilish and was trying the get the punt over and done with as soon as she could. They do it appears work together..

Was in a flat on Elizabeth way..

Offline Condominium

Yes, the very same. I understand your view, but for me the experience usually revolves around empathy. Francesca didn’t rush me and gave me a great orgasm whilst appearing to enjoy it herself. And the little touches such as the Google translate conversation and the helpful way she returned my belt today after I left it behind (!). These things create a connectivity often lacking in a punt. Not for everyone, but the older I get the more I want to feel I’m dealing with a ‘real’ person.

Each to their own and good luck with whatever you seek.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes i need Google translate ! What i was narked about was the bait 'n switch but it seems the orignal girl wasnt up to much anyway so!!

Did she actually return your item of clothing to you directly?, if so thats remarkable service i must say!