Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Tya Barry  (Read 682 times)

Offline BOBBY2015

Just walked from my second visit this week , not 18 not English , picture changed 5 mins before I arrived and now added unprotected ,  it's a nightmare over here at the minute , glad I walked as I would have been mortified if I had stayed and read profile again after .

Patrick

Saw her profile earlier.... glad I wasn't tempted too much

Patrick

Eastern European I'd guess. I'm working on the link. For some reason I cant copy and paste it correctly
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:59:56 pm by Patrick »

vw

Link?  :unknown:

Here King Roth  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

In Swindon if people didn't now where its a nightmare here is !   :unknown:

All becomes clear.   :P
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:02:51 pm by vw »

Patrick

External Link/Members Only

In an exchange of texts she claims she's Spanish
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:09:10 pm by Patrick »

Offline Roth

Tidy looking prossie. :rose: Shame it's probably not her.  :(

Patrick

Tidy looking prossie. :rose: Shame it's probably not her.  :(

comms are good by text too

Offline BOBBY2015

I would say she was could def be Spanish , more like 30 though,  100 % not the girl in the picture . I personally will always walk  once that occurs as the rest is a lottery , Bareback , Unprotected , Sergei out the back , If I order a Steak  I don't want a chicken burger ! , Yes comms were great until i arrived and realised Id been duped !   and thank you for filling the link for me I was out and on my mobile and tiny screen didn't help !

Offline Roth

I would say she was could def be Spanish , more like 30 though,  100 % not the girl in the picture . I personally will always walk  once that occurs as the rest is a lottery , Bareback , Unprotected , Sergei out the back , If I order a Steak  I don't want a chicken burger ! , Yes comms were great until i arrived and realised Id been duped !   and thank you for filling the link for me I was out and on my mobile and tiny screen didn't help !

All sounds too dodgy IMHO.  :(. One to avoid.  :scare: :scare: