Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are all the Chinese?  (Read 1638 times)

Offline meatywsg

Marcus House in Exeter has been off VS for several weeks now and Ella down near ECFC has advised no girls for next 2 months so shes dabbling herself again.
Combined with Ian Cognito's report today mentioning his Chinese place in Bristol has been closed the last 4 weeks it sounds like a serious drought of our Asian contingent.
Also cant remember the last time a Thai was in the city, they all seem to be in Plymouth with the very odd one in Torquay.
Brexit? Covid? Visas? Clampdown? or a combination of all of the above?

Offline houseboot

Perhaps plod has caught up with all the traffickers.

If/when they return make sure that who you see is genuinely pleased to see you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 09:23:43 am by houseboot »

Offline bob the knob

go to lotus wellness in dorchester

Offline anonymouse72

Ella isn't a bad replacement in a dimly lit room. Saw her a couple of times a few years ago. The other place across the road is so hit and miss. Saw a lovely younger girl there months ago who was keen and enthusiastic. Following week it was some smiley 40 year old who had to talk via Google translate. I never went back and not worth reviewing as you never get a name.

Offline Torhandle

I just stick to the Chinese massage on South St. The ladies tend to be on the mature side but always willing to give out if your nice to then. Selina is gorgeous and allows great RO. Admittedly there’s no full sex though but otherwise I find them very enjoyable when I’m in the South West.

Offline anonymouse72

Too exposed for me what with the bus stop outside and that. Same as the Heavitree and St Thomas ones. Not worth the risk.

Offline houseboot

Too exposed for me what with the bus stop outside and that. Same as the Heavitree and St Thomas ones. Not worth the risk.

They're just Massage Shops.

You're are just going in them for a .... Massage.

Anything else that happens in there is between you and the lady.

No one else knows ... unless you tell us here ... and we won't tell anyone.

Offline anonymouse72

They're just Massage Shops.

You're are just going in them for a .... Massage.

Anything else that happens in there is between you and the lady.

No one else knows ... unless you tell us here ... and we won't tell anyone.

Thanks. I'll bear that in mind when I walk out the door just as the mother in law goes past on the bus.

Offline Gch1965

Try walking in bent over holding your back and groaning 😉

Offline Henry767

From what I've heard, Several masseuses who went back to China early on haven't returned ( yet, or ever is not known). been mention of retirements too, maybe the job had reached the end-by date and this was the opportunity to find another lifestyle. Both of those covid-related. too much uncertainty re returning? can be 2 weeks quarrantine in China plus 1-2 weeks regional on top, at your expense and NO exceptions.

Re visas, Blow-Jo's off the cuff remark to allow in up to 4 million Hong Kong Chinese ( unthinkingly destroying his party's immigration policy to piss off the Chinese gov't ) in unlikely to have made things more difficult.

Offline Torhandle

The one on South street has a back door in Cathedral Yard and they are happy for you to come and go that way  :thumbsup:

Offline Seand

From what I've heard, Several masseuses who went back to China early on haven't returned ( yet, or ever is not known). been mention of retirements too, maybe the job had reached the end-by date and this was the opportunity to find another lifestyle. Both of those covid-related. too much uncertainty re returning? can be 2 weeks quarrantine in China plus 1-2 weeks regional on top, at your expense and NO exceptions.

Re visas, Blow-Jo's off the cuff remark to allow in up to 4 million Hong Kong Chinese ( unthinkingly destroying his party's immigration policy to piss off the Chinese gov't ) in unlikely to have made things more difficult.

A chinese lady I used see that went back home told me the pension age is a lot lower there so thats why she went home.