Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: trulyone38  (Read 288 times)

Offline Timwest7050

Anyone seen trulyone38 from dorset is she any good?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone seen trulyone38 from dorset is she any good?

Are you touting?

I note you've started asking questions straight after registering, so haven't taken any time to understand how to navigate around here, nor seen how new members sometime get a rough ride and why.

ps: as a minimum, you should include a link.

Offline Timwest7050

I have no idea what touting is. I just thought the idea of this site was to ask questions and review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have no idea what touting is. I just thought the idea of this site was to ask questions and review.

Oh dear. Best of luck.

Online southcoastpunter

That is part of it but SHARING information is a big part of what is expected from members.  You should be able to understand why members are sceptical of a new member who within minutes of joining is bringing a WG to the attention of other members albeit by "asking a question" .

This is the link External Link/Members Only. Each to their own and all that, but from what we can see, I would say she has had a hard life to look like that at only 38!

Offline anon1989

New profile, no feedback and nothing on here so it would be a case of TOFTT. The alternative would be go down your local wetherspoons on a Saturday night, pick something out of the cattle market (that will look very similar) and take her home for the cost of a couple of drinks.