Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelique38 Stourport?  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Afteroon Chaps,

Has anybody seen this lady? 2586284 on AW.

Localish to me and seems to offer everything I require but her likes keep changing from offering all sorts of lovliness to just a massage. She's been in my hot list for ages but for some reason I've always booked elsewhere.

I'd appreciate the low down if anyone has met her previously.

SMT

Dodo

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Sorry Gents,  posting a link is an absoloute bastard from my Tablet

External Link/Members Only

Dirty Lad

Don't waste your money boys!!!!  I saw this woman a few months ago and couldn't wait to get out of there!!!!

Roadster

Another one that looks like Eddie Izzard!

westmidskev

Agree with dirty lad .terrible house stank of smoke
Tried to get more cash out of me .avoid !!

sexdrugsrock

Yep shite hole don't bother!!!!

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Thanks Gents,

Sadly I did pay her a visit, I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

Stank of fags pictures are wildly photoshopped and and nowhere near her age stated.

Then she kept harping on about rich she and succesful she was, and how her mates are in th SAS and MI6 and how theu look after her. I was in bits.

Probably my worst punt.

Dirty Lad

I didn't hear the one about the SAS but I did have to endure a load of bollox haha.  I booked an hour and made my excuses after about twenty minutes and couldn't get out of there quick enough!!

Offline Bigron91

Handy to know - she was on my 'maybe' list, but now off.....

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Hi Dirty Lad, I was amazed at how much crap she could come up with in just the 15-20 minutes I was there!

Offline just_me

Can't help but put two and two together and think this is the lady from the post regarding worst ever punt.  :thumbsdown:

May be wrong but gonna give it a miss as was on hotlist

Dirty Lad

I have to be honest boys, this woman has put me of punting ever again  :thumbsdown: 

Diplomat

Definitely my worst punt, judging by the comms prior to booking and directions to house, I thought I was going to meet a movie star, in reality a fat local slapped who thought a great deal of herself, wanted to get out as soon as, but couldn't cum I was so disturbed by her. I've seen ugly girls before and still enjoyed it but not with this girl

Dirty Lad

Just been looking at her profile again boys.  Not a very nice lady.  A couple of things that I forgot to mention that really should be highlighted for the review:

1 - She is nearer 50 than 36, unless she's had a very hard life.
2 - she almost begged for sex, which I wasn't at all interested in from the moment I saw her.
3 - She refuses to get completely naked - which I hate!!
4 - she did carry out protected oral (condom at my request) and asked me to unload all over her pussy.  I had no problems with that, as that's at her own risk, however she went on to rub it all deep inside of her - which to me isn't quite bareback, but just as dangerous!!

This woman is a ticking time bomb  :bomb: and I would advise all to stay well away from her, unless you want a manky winky  :dash:

Offline temptation

Just been looking at her profile again boys.  Not a very nice lady.  A couple of things that I forgot to mention that really should be highlighted for the review:

1 - She is nearer 50 than 36, unless she's had a very hard life.
2 - she almost begged for sex, which I wasn't at all interested in from the moment I saw her.
3 - She refuses to get completely naked - which I hate!!
4 - she did carry out protected oral (condom at my request) and asked me to unload all over her pussy.  I had no problems with that, as that's at her own risk, however she went on to rub it all deep inside of her [\b] - which to me isn't quite bareback, but just as dangerous!!

This woman is a ticking time bomb  :bomb: and I would advise all to stay well away from her, unless you want a manky winky  :dash:

Thats very weird ,  maybe she wants a sprog.

bod666

I have a horrible feeling I may have podged this one early on in my punting career before I knew any better (I.e. Found ukp). Is she the one who thought she was a musician? Lived a block of flats in a scabby area? I may have her mixed up with someone else  :unknown:

Offline vision2014

He used to live in a small block at the back of the old morrisions car park near where aldi is got a italian restraunt underneath

Back in the summer she was advertising herself on fabswinger to meet for gangbangs up in hartlebury common

seen her in tescos i agree she looks lot older then she makes out

Offline vision2014

Forgot to say i have come across 2 different ladies in my time of punting who have rubbed the muck off there tits or belly and shoved it up there pussy  i did ask the one lady once and she said  her husband likes to lick it out when he comes home from work

Ive also met a girl who took the condom off in away and tied it to take home to poor over her Bf so each to there own

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I was so worried about the pregnancy thing too,thankfully its been over a year so I'm in the clear. Although when I freaked out she told me she couldnt have any more children (maybe that was actually true).

Jeez I cant imagine the consequences. Got a clean bill of health too so live and learn as they say.

So much that bothers me about the experience, claiming clearly on her profile she's a non smoker, if I'd studied the pictures better I'd have noticed the fag packets in the background. Age, photos and services are so wildly out too.i geninely thought I was going to meet a lovely curvy curvey milf.

I usually struggle to come through sex so blowing my load witin 5 seconds of her sitting on it was very strange, maybe it was panic or something that sent me over the edge, either way, not something I'd like to repeat.

You'd also think she was Jason Bourne the way she carried on about about the SAS and MI6 monitoring her.

Offline dog999

I agree with all said. Saw her some time ago, nice modern clean house on a good estate. Rang to check directions after driving 45 mins in the rain and she tries all the excuses under the sun. Should have turned round and gone home but I was in the area!!. She lays the makup on with a trowel and is around about 50, so not much chance of getting up the duff. House smells of smoke and fuck knows what else, and she is not fussy what goes up her fanny or how it is covered. So best avoided. Dog