Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RockChick Anyone?  (Read 2684 times)

Offline KHDave

I have booked to see RockChick External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only later this week. The on site reviews are positive, but has anyone had any recent experience of her?

Offline gavp1984

Looking to see her myself this week. I read about her on a thread about anal a while. Ack, apparently she likes it very much.
Look forward to your review.

Donman

I have meet her about 6 month a go
And was nothing to sing and shout about
Average looking old and a bit chubby,
But  is a verry friendly lady.
Hope that helps

Offline MrDeviousD

I did plan on seeing her but was put off by her requesting I buy my own condoms and if I wanted anal sex with her I would have to buy my own lube. I never went through with the punt.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

pussyhunter79

I did plan on seeing her but was put off by her requesting I buy my own condoms and if I wanted anal sex with her I would have to buy my own lube. I never went through with the punt.

Exactly the same thing happened with me, so obviously not a 1 off. I didnt seee her either

Offline gavp1984

Exactly the same thing happened with me, so obviously not a 1 off. I didnt seee her either

I went to see her last Friday, will try and write a review tonight. She always has condoms available, which she does state on her profile.
What I'll say at the moment, before my full review, is that this woman can certainly fuck. I haven't fucked a wg as hard as I did with Rockchick. Whilst taking her from behind she was searching for my hands and then just let me pull them back and fuck her as hard as I could. Certainly not the best looking or best body but I had an excellent time.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:19:34 pm by gavp1984 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Where in Wolverhampton is she?

Offline gavp1984

Very close to the new Sainsbury's

Very close to the new Sainsbury's

Thanks for the reply Gav. I will pay her a visit.

Offline gavp1984

Thanks for the reply Gav. I will pay her a visit.

Be aware she really is a Goth Chick. A four post bed with a coffin above. However, I found the whole setting very fun and different.

Be aware she really is a Goth Chick. A four post bed with a coffin above. However, I found the whole setting very fun and different.

Cheers - I quite like that whole rock chick look.

sunnydavid987

whats her oral services like gav?

Offline gavp1984

whats her oral services like gav?

I very much enjoyed the whole meet. No complaints here, I get the impression she likes to be more sub.

Offline Schwing

I was going to give her a visit but she seems a bit flakey. She's also changed her name on AW, is that something to worry about?!?
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline gavp1984

I was going to give her a visit but she seems a bit flakey. She's also changed her name on AW, is that something to worry about?!?

Like I say, I had no problems at all. The review is coming just been manic at work and not had chance.

nightrider.1234

I wouldn't mind playing her a visit but I wish she would just upload more pics on her profile