Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Cherry - Warren St  (Read 426 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698671) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Firefly512

Comms - fast and efficient.  All done by text with flat number being sent once I had arrived

External Link/Members Only

Girl - quite pretty. Photos are fairly accurate but a bit touched up. Most accurate imo is the headshot on the top row where she is facing the camera with just the blue wall as background. Quite pretty, but chunky (not fat), however, I prefer a skinnier lady.  Nice boobs but quite small for her size. Brazilian and does not speak much English

Cost - £120 for 30 mins

Meet - nice flat not too far from Warren St.  Very clean and tidy. Ginger was wearing a pink all-in-one (see photos) and a bra, nothing else. As soon as the donation was handed over she stripped naked and was ready for action. No shower offered, but not a problem as I had showered at my nearby hotel.
I like to spend some time playing and building up to the main event, however, as I’d seen no reviews and we hadn’t met before I opted for 30 mins. This should have allowed some build up, but as soon as I had removed my clothes, I was told to get on the bed.
Ginger grabbed soft cock and put a condom on with her mouth and proceeded to blow me.  As soon as I had a semi, she climbed on top. All very detached and functional and didn’t do it for me.  We tried various positions, missionary on the edge of the bed (me standing), doggy, missionary on the bed, prone bone, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, but it just wasn’t happening.  Finished off with a rough handjob. Not great. Easily out within 30 mins

Would I return - No. Ginger was the wrong girl for me.  If you prefer a bigger girl and you’re looking for a 15 min p&d then she’d be great (perfect if she learns some more English). This was too rushed.  There was no connection and no build up (who doesn’t like the anticipation?).