Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-DaisyFlowers (Touring Cambridge)  (Read 1031 times)

richie12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Daisy had been on my HL for a while now, tours in various places, but Cambridge was the nearest and easiest for me to get to. The normal ceiling in terms of price for me is £120 p.h, so at £150 was a little more than I would normally pay. Also CIM is an extra £20, but this isn't a biggie for me so did not ask for the extra. But decided what the hell, let's get booking!!

Comms
Booked this meet a couple of weeks previous via AW messaging- excellent comms, quick to answer and agreed to the meet date and time. Requested that I text before 9am on the day of the meet, which I did and received a text back with the location, which was a national chain of hotels on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Excellent. Was asked to call on arrival, which I did 5 minutes beforehand, got straight through and was given the room number and some directions of where to walk to when I came in through the main doors, which was helpful.
Free parking, no key cards etc needed. Easy in terms of bypassing reception, no nosey staff, good signposting to the room, easy to find. Executive room, so nice a clean tidy. Shower/ towels available, which was offered.

The meet
Knock on the door, door opened and Daisy was behind it. Wow- found her to be a true stunner. Very beautiful girl, not plastered in make-up so a very natural look. One of the prettiest girls I have met. Would say she was a size 10. She was wearing lingerie, including black stockings which I love. Found the photo's and description on her profile to be very accurate. Gorgeous body, lovely boobs-she looked good enough to eat, which I did partake in. Instantly made to feel welcome, great bubbly, friendly personality. Her age of 23 years advertised, for me was also spot on. Great welcome with some fantastic French kissing (nice fresh taste). I then went to freshen up, as I came straight from work.

In terms of services, I found her profile likes to be accurate. I experienced FK, RO, 69, OWO, Sex (protected) in various positions and came on her boobs (which she loves). Everything she did was for first class. All the way through just loved every second and there was no awkwardness and the meet just flowed naturally. Daisy suggested various positions and things she wanted to try and was happy to go with the flow, which felt fantastic!

Her dislikes are anything to do with her arse hole- so no anal play/ rimming etc. She was very up front that this is a turn off for her, so if this is a "deal breaker" for you, then don't book. But I love the fact that she let me know (in advance) and reminded me in the meet so that it didn't turn the meet sour at any point or "switch her off". Also if CIM as an extra is a "deal breaker" for you- then don't book. It's all up front on the profile page.

She is very skilled at what she does, her enjoyment for sex just shines through. Her GFE I found to be top drawer. She loves her pussy being licked and wanted to watch me munch her pussy, which tasted great-she is very clean and fresh. In fact at other times during the meet she commented that she loved watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy- an indicator for me that she just loves this. She just loves cock- either in her mouth and pussy. You can just see the delight on her face as she takes it in either. Also the cum on her boobs- the sheer delight on her face was evident as she admired (as I did) the sight of her boobs plastered in cum- I found this very refreshing!

This meet for me was awesome! Her looks, body, services, attitude, enthusiasm were all spot on- genuinely could not fault anything about this meet. Hope it isn't too long before she comes back to Cambridge, as will definitely want to book a second meeting with Daisy. However would certainly be prepared to travel a bit further afield to see her.

So glad that I went outside of my normal £120 p.h- so worth it for this experience.  :drinks: :dance: :yahoo:

Barry78

Nice review mate. She looks a bit tasty.

I do prefer it when sp are upfront about extras and no go activities, rather than present this info during the moment.

Oh you said 70 PH, and now want an extra 20 to suck me off?  I'll just run back to the bank machine and grab it for you-you won't take this out my time will you?

Cheers mate.

mbutler

Nice review buddy.
She had anal play on her profile. Maybe she needs to amend it if that's off the table.
She's on my hot list already.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review a lot more positive than the last two reviews of the SP.....at £170 for a GFE with CIM she is very expensive IMO and for me there are better options below this price point...glad you enjoyed...she clearly thrilled you...

richie12

Nice review buddy.
She had anal play on her profile. Maybe she needs to amend it if that's off the table.
She's on my hot list already.

Ty MB. Anal play is on her likes as she will play with your arse and even do u with a strapon if you wish!!!  :scare:

However she does not like anal play on her (it's in her FAQ's). But from memory when i was doing my own likes on my profile, there is no "giving" or "receiving" options on AW for anal play, which i think there should be as it would make it clearer!!!! Hope that helps fella!!  :hi:

Offline PleadInsanity

thanks for the review a lot more positive than the last two reviews of the SP.....at £170 for a GFE with CIM she is very expensive IMO and for me there are better options below this price point...glad you enjoyed...she clearly thrilled you...

This ^^

I nearly went to see her recently when she was in South Mimms but decided against it for the same reasons mentioned by dubhcarr. That said I have no doubt that she would have been a good punt based on the reviews and glad you enjoyed your time.