Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty genuine Girl/Girl recommendations?  (Read 1773 times)

richie12

I have done a couple of duo's, where both girls have been bi-sexual and have played/ kissed/ licked each other, which i very much enjoyed and of course joined in with them, but am looking for 2 girls who are seriously into each other and just go for a full on lesbian session, very passionate, dirty, who possibly fist each other? So more of a ff pse.

Am I searching for the impossible?

Have looked through AW for the east but nothing stands out. Any personal recommendations/experiences of such a duo out there?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:17:00 pm by richie12 »

Barry78

Could try peaches and cream on Aw (second time of mentioning however I'm not affiliated with either) . I've seen both indivdually over the years and they are pure pse. 

The duo profile seems to indicate they have what you want.

Probably not that helpful I know!

B

Simplysimon

Mail Annabelle Crimson (Ely), she can arrange a filthy duo and guaranteed FF play

richie12

Many thanks to both of you for your recommendations!

Only issue with peaches and cream that I can foresee is that Chloe (one half of the duo) doesn't do OWO or RO- from reading her profile, so could be a deal breaker, but will look into further.

Any more recommends out there?

Barry78

Fair enough mate.

Couldnt you return to Ava and see if she can arrange something a bit more hardcore?  Now that Lizzy has gone,  she's likely to have a new duo partner.

B

faggins

Mail Annabelle Crimson (Ely), she can arrange a filthy duo and guaranteed FF play

Annabelle is apparently now doing duo sessions with August Candy (previously Candy Domme). Have seen/reviewed both (not as a duo), and on the basis of that was game for a duo session (unlikely to be till new year, though), so I reckon that's your best bet for some proper duo filth

richie12

richie12

Although Candy is no longer active on AW, from a quick search!!  :dash:

Barry78

Rich,  this profile appears to be selling what you're buying..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

richie12

Many thanks for the heads up Barry  :hi:

frannyxo

If you can find another lady I'm bang up for it ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

richie12

If you can find another lady I'm bang up for it ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fabulous Franny, ty for your message- have p.m'd you!  :dance:

richie12

External Link/Members Only+

Cheers Faggins, don't know why Candy didn't show up in a few different searches, but name change did fox me a bit!!

Offline Chrissy1982

Try Charlotte Scott and Ava Morgan in Brandon, Suffolk!

richie12

Hi chrissy, yes i have ty and great duo-kissing and licking each other, gfe- loved it ( also see both on a regular basis 1 to 1) but am looking for the filth factor  if that makes sense!!! :lol: