Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you view the adultwork movies on girl's profiles (also how to keep them forever)  (Read 7834 times)

Offline Deed

A good way for me to decided whether to visit a girl or not is if they've got videos, a huge selling point for me ! since it's a chance to see the goods in action.

Anyway,.. if you want to view and keep the girls movies read on -

Anyone who's even semi computer literate should be using 'VLC player' the most the popular video player (plays ANY format, no converting, doesn't require any PC power to run, no ads, no bullshit!)

If you view a girls movie (I never buy them if they're more than 2 or 3 credits) often the video will stream in your default movie player, VLC has a simple record button which records and saves the videos to you harddrive. So now when I'm not sure who to punt with I go and watch my stash of videos and whoever gives me the biggest tingle in my nethers wins the prize !

check it . free, no ads, 100% safe blah blah blah  External Link/Members Only

Joe Blob

A good way for me to decided whether to visit a girl or not is if they've got videos, a huge selling point for me ! since it's a chance to see the goods in action.

Anyway,.. if you want to view and keep the girls movies read on -

Anyone who's even semi computer literate should be using 'VLC player' the most the popular video player (plays ANY format, no converting, doesn't require any PC power to run, no ads, no bullshit!)

If you view a girls movie (I never buy them if they're more than 2 or 3 credits) often the video will stream in your default movie player, VLC has a simple record button which records and saves the videos to you harddrive. So now when I'm not sure who to punt with I go and watch my stash of videos and whoever gives me the biggest tingle in my nethers wins the prize !

check it . free, no ads, 100% safe blah blah blah  External Link/Members Only

I'm probably missing the obvious, but where is the record button. I've used VLC for years, (admittedly not for streaming) and never seen a record feature. I'd love to be able to do this

Offline AnthG

VLC has a simple record button which records and saves the videos to you harddrive.
What a great tip. Didn't know you could do that. Just tried it - with just a movie I was watching, and it worked.

For those wanting to try too. Firstly Record is not part of the default button layout so

Tools > Customize interface > Now Drag The Record Button from the left hand "toolbar elements" list to the right hand "Line 2" buttons and also again to "Full Screen Controller" buttons list > Click ok,

Now when watching something just press record. And then when you want to stop recording press it again.

The video is saved into your My videos folder which is usually

My Documents > My Videos.

Or

Users > Your PC Login name > My Videos. if you are sensible and use Windows 8 :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daveev

I'm probably missing the obvious, but where is the record button. I've used VLC for years, (admittedly not for streaming) and never seen a record feature. I'd love to be able to do this

stands next to joe, i to use it and cant find the button

Offline AnthG

stands next to joe, i to use it and cant find the button

^^ Look one post up ^^

Offline daveev

sorted, i would not have done that one alone :)

Joe Blob

What a great tip. Didn't know you could do that. Just tried it - with just a movie I was watching, and it worked.

For those wanting to try too. Firstly Record is not part of the default button layout so

Tools > Customize interface > Now Drag The Record Button from the left hand "toolbar elements" list to the right hand "Line 2" buttons and also again to "Full Screen Controller" buttons list > Click ok,

Now when watching something just press record. And then when you want to stop recording press it again.

The video is saved into your My videos folder which is usually

My Documents > My Videos.

Or

Users > Your PC Login name > My Videos. if you are sensible and use Windows 8 :)

I must have an old version of VLC, I don't have 'customise interface' in Tools.

Offline sixtyten

De-lurks

If you want to keep the rentals forever use Daniusoft Media Converter Pro or Ultimate. (Neither are free but if you look on nefarious sites they may be)

Both will strip out the  DRM and remove the rental restriction, the Ultimate version will also stream record.

Enjoy. External Link/Members Only

Re-lurks

Offline Silver Birch

:scare: Not sure I WANT this stuff stored on my hard-drive - what if I snuff it unexpectedly  :scare:

Offline WelshMichael

Anyone know how to make these streaming videos open with VLC? On Windows using IE or Firefox these videos always open with Windows Media Player.

Offline sixtyten

Anyone know how to make these streaming videos open with VLC? On Windows using IE or Firefox these videos always open with Windows Media Player.

Open VLC

Tools menu > Select Preferences

Click Interface Button on left

Click Set Up Associations

Select all

Save

Offline AnthG

I must have an old version of VLC, I don't have 'customise interface' in Tools.

You know how people sometimes get at me for asking daft obvious things. This is my time.

Update it then. Its a free app. And v2 offers blu-ray support.

Just Help > Check For updates > And yes when one is found

Offline mh

:scare: Not sure I WANT this stuff stored on my hard-drive - what if I snuff it unexpectedly  :scare:

I use Steganos Safe to create a fully encrypted space that is presented as a drive letter just like any other. Not free, there may be free alternatives.

Redvee

I use Quicktime Pro which gives you the option to save the clip but obviously only works with QT movies some of the girls upload.

Offline Thepacifist

Good to know we have so many tch savy people on the board  :drinks:

SteveNova

I've used VLC which is good, and like others I didn't realise that there was a recording function.  Keep away from Real Player though as it's been associated with Spyware!

Joe Blob

You know how people sometimes get at me for asking daft obvious things. This is my time.

Update it then. Its a free app. And v2 offers blu-ray support.

Just Help > Check For updates > And yes when one is found

Thanks Anth, but I had figured that out 

Offline Whattacrock

a year on....does this still work for you guys?  I've set VLC, works fine with local media (will come in handy for other uses, stripping out unwanted parts of video as it appears to use direct stream processing).  Using it on AW though, and cannot get it to work, nearly all the control icons disappear, both in full screen and windowed view.  Tested on IE, Firefox and Chrome too (using latest VLC)

jcdmj12

Truecrypt is your friend here :)

External Link/Members Only

Yes, still ripping videos via VLC.