Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH,. NG119JJ 😁50 15 min 🤪half hour 70😝hour 80  (Read 1039 times)

8 review(s) for Candy Lovit__ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bigdip

External Link/Members Only

£70 30 mins - ended up being 15/20 mins

Age stated 29 I’d say probably 45 or a very rough paper round

Not completely awful looking but pretty close

Got a 1 mins rub with out oil

Bj was offered with out I asked for with

Was decent enough.. then got told I can’t do anal with that it’s too big

Never knew it was on offer

On to mish lots of fake noises, went for side ways as I didn’t fancy doggy as her body isn’t attractive

Ended up filling after closing my eyes

No shower offered and didn’t ask

Off I went.. left feeling A little dirty

Negative because the op was pretty foul and weird.. I wasn’t after any kissing but was told it was no same with any hands or mouth on chest

Offline Snagbadjer

Grim stuff, mate. She used to be based near Lincoln. One of those you just have to get through and then learn from it I guess. Obviously once you've started you have to finish lol.

Offline GoldTop

Jesus Christ - she's been around years! Cannot remember her old AW name but someone will. Perhaps Candy? Unless I am confusing her with someone else.
Right up there with Sexy Bling  :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Found her! Have a read of some of the comments against this AW ID number.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 04:42:00 pm by GoldTop »

Offline Snagbadjer

Jesus Christ - she's been around years! Cannot remember her old AW name but someone will. Perhaps Candy? Unless I am confusing her with someone else.
Right up there with Sexy Bling  :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Found her!

She worked out of Burton village with "Miss Brookes". I never had the pleasure . . .

Offline Shelby63

Wow! Thought she was long gone, I first saw her in Lenton, then I didn't realise that she was the same person working from a bedsit in West Bridgford, she has always given a poor service, I remember finishing, stood up trying to make small talk, she totally blanked me whilst playing on her phone, the last I heard she had moved to Lincoln, I remember trying anal with her, her legs were that bloody long I had to stand up on the bed lol!

Offline hunkybc

I remember we going to see her in a flat near City Hospital in nottingham.well over 10 years ago. I remember her telling me to get condoms as she had none. Anyway I turned up at the flat, took one look and ran!

Offline Mr. Noob

Saw this woman 20 years back in Notts. She was offering everything and i mean everything, ws, anal and bareback. She asked me if i want 60 for an hour next time if i keep coming back. Stay clear from this one.

Offline GoldTop

Saw this woman 20 years back in Notts. She was offering everything and i mean everything, ws, anal and bareback. She asked me if i want 60 for an hour next time if i keep coming back. Stay clear from this one.

Sounds yuk
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 07:07:47 pm by GoldTop »

Offline Mr. Noob

Sounds yuk

Indeed. She was trying to do it with no condom. It was only 30 min booking and when i finished she started to finger her bum and said i can cum again if i want this time up her ass. No rubber needed  :thumbsdown: