Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking back  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Rich198529

Woke up this morning after a dream of a WG I used to see about 12 years ago , her name was Nadine from either Wolverhampton or somewhere in Birmingham, she used to do a outcall at my work place in my bosses office after hours , she was blonde quite slim with a fantastic arse & legs & pert decent pair of tits , she was about late 30s then , as I was only 20 then I used to give her a right good seeing to over the hour she was there , I also remember watching a black lad drop her off up the top of the street in a BMW , I would love to see how she looks now so anyone with any info that would be great , I know it's a long shot, ta
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JT100

I used to see a girl in Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury later she moved to Craven Arms and Hereford, went by the name Mary, very good times with her but after 10 years I don't think it would be so good. Time rolls on...

Offline Samjos

Used to see a girl in Edgbaston & Edgbaston before she moved to DostHill in Tamworth who went by the name of Julie I suspect she was around 40 sadly lost touch with her around 2000 love to know what happend to her or if she at around 60 years old is still working!!!

Another was her friend Many who lived in Wellington near the public school around 40 at the time must be 60ish now

Used to see both of the every week(not together lol)

Love to know what happend to them both

Offline Stapler

Forget the past.
Look forward to the future.
That is where you will spend the rest of your life.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Forget the past.
Look forward to the future.
That is where you will spend the rest of your life.

Never forget the past
That is where you will learn for the future....

Ming  :hi:

mrpeterman

Remember a bird called Kim, was a white, milf in Walsall, she her first in princess st, then new flats by hospital then by walsall ground, finally in Cannock was always a great fuck, this must be 10 years ago, but look back fondly punting her, always great service, gave me a real taste for milfs who fuck as much for fun as the £££

Offline Rich198529

Remember a bird called Kim, was a white, milf in Walsall, she her first in princess st, then new flats by hospital then by walsall ground, finally in Cannock was always a great fuck, this must be 10 years ago, but look back fondly punting her, always great service, gave me a real taste for milfs who fuck as much for fun as the £££

I remember Kim , really thin bird with flat chest but tight ass & bod. I saw her so many time in corporation street & by the wharf , when she moved to Cannock I saw her daughter too who was just as fit but brunette, great times
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Dellboy

Never forget the past
That is where you will learn for the future....

Ming  :hi:

I agree with Ming. The past is what helps shape and create our future.
I first met Thai Suzy who ended up near the Telford football ground about 10 years ago and she could fuck like there was no tomorrow and did a decent massage as well.
In later years she also introduced me to Natalie aka The Dyson and the miserable cow Ticha who was also a great fuck if you got past the moods.
Suzy is long gone - shame as she was game for most anything.
 :hi:

Offline Stapler

You lot should watch re-runs of 'All Our Yesterdays.'
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dellboy

You lot should watch re-runs of 'All Our Yesterdays.'

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - even if it's different to yours  :dash:

mrpeterman

I remember Kim , really thin bird with flat chest but tight ass & bod. I saw her so many time in corporation street & by the wharf , when she moved to Cannock I saw her daughter too who was just as fit but brunette, great times

What happened to Kim? I heard her ex kept finding her and threatened her hence the moving, didn't know about her daughter working..any good? Good as mum?

Offline hairymonster

Mid nineties, met a MILF at a resevoir above Halifax, pure coincidence. Spent about two hours shagging, all for about £30. Have passed that way since, purely for the nostalgia, she must be in a retirement home now.