Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilia - Cosmopolitan, Manchester  (Read 308 times)

Offline lemonnlime69

I've never had such a bad punt ever.

Chose Emilia based on a pretty face but her attitude was sulky, sullen and when we got into the room downright fucking RUDE. When I lay down with my old man soft - I'm over 50, he needs a little something to get him started. She's a pretty enough girl with nice tits and body. But it was clear she didn't want me touching her. And when she saw me soft she just looked at me and said, "make it hard".

Everything about her attitude said she didn't want to be there but she tried sucking me for a while. I got a little harder - though she still wasn't letting me touch her and I couldn't see much of her. Honestly I'm amazed I got much up at all considering. I tried a little doggy but it slipped out and she just gave me this fucking look. Then she started complaining that she only got £30 for this. And that was it for me.

So I told her we're done. And I left. Making sure to tell the lady on reception that I wasn't happy.

I don't know where Elilia is from but based on the accent and attitude I would hazard a guess that it's Romania. Is it any wonder I wasn't hard with her shitty fucking attitude?

Offline lemonnlime69

Sorry, in my anger I forgot to mention that I paid £50 for the big room for 30 mins. This was at the new Bridge Street location for Cosmo in Manchester. The place was nice. They've put some work in. The lady on reception was helpful and welcoming. It was only the WG that let this whole thing down.