Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh of Cosmopolitan  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Tango

Here are my previous reviews of this girl from way back.

Date of Visit: 11/01/2008 at 18:00 for 30 minutes

Basic Price: 50

Extras Cost: 10

Description of lady: 
Hot blonde with blue eyes, probs one of the most immaculate bodies ive seen in a while. Proper fit and a pretty face too.

Comments: 
Not a very GFE'y punt.

Other than that though chanel is was good in the room, nice blozza, gorgeous small whaps, great ass n legs too.

Wasn't blown away by the service but i deffo enjoyed it, i thought she was fit as fook and if she learns the art of a good gfe she will deffo be up there on my return list.

Overall rating: Recommended   

I'm posting again here basically because my new experience with Chanel differs in that it has gone from recomended to HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

First time i saw Chanel i wasnt blown away by her service (as stated above) but i thought she was really mega fit, in fact she turned me on that much in the looks department that she got a second look in today and i was really glad i did. Its the eyes, her eyes are just sexy.

Round 2 was a success in that the gfe was bang on, really good and just what i needed today. Her Blozza was out of this world aswell, kept me on the brink for ages before she wanked out my spooge all over her tits.

Chanel is now on my ever growing return list of regulars.

Awesome.

New Review

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: offered OWO at £10 refused on this occasional as I had intended seeing someone else.

Ashleigh I met years before as a very slim Blonde with small tits, she is now brunette, has lots of body art, big enhanced chebs but still the same sexy eyes.

I was booked in with Diana but I recognised this girl from somewhere, couldn't put my finger on it, she was the same with me she said she knew me from somewhere... She said "I used to work at sandys as chanel" my dick was hard just from her uttering those words, and to her surprise I practically threw my money at Vanessa on reception. I wanted another go with this girl for some time.  :lol:

Well it was a nice surprise so it took the opportunity given to me at random. In the room Ashleigh wasn't shy with the GFE and French kissing on offer up front, I inspected her curves as she made comment "there's more to look at now" (meaning art work). OW was exceptional and attention to my dry roasted also. I could have just let her do that to me but I remembered she was a good shag, she climbed on board and I was not disappointed. I then took turn in doggy for a good while getting more and more vigorous until she demanded I fill her up, so I did.

I was very happy, blast from the past for me.

I can easily highly recommend this lady.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:17:22 am by Tango »

Offline PD11

What day does she work pal?

She must be good if you turned down Diana!! Had an hour with her Friday gone and she was sensational.

Also, does the woman on reception work? She's a stunner - a proper milf. I'd love to know if she could be tempted.

Offline Tango

No idea regarding ashleighs days... It had been a while since I went in Cosmo last. Ashleigh is older than Diana (most girls are) but service wise up there. I went in with Ashleigh based on my previous experience and wasn't disappointed.

Vanessa on reception is lovely, and pretty however she doesn't work in the room so your out of luck.