Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Laylaxxx (Indigo Nile/AW) Prestwich, North Manchester  (Read 3194 times)

11 review(s) for Naughty Laylaxxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Saw Layla a few weeks back, seen her a few times & she's a good, solid punt.

Layla's a cutie, an attractive, nice looking 30 something southern English girl of Pakistani descent.
All the times I've seen her she's had short, shoulder length bleached blonde hair not the long locks of her photos, quite a few tattoos which I don't mind at all.
Small natural tits, full bush, the juiciest arse that I always wanna sink my teeth into (amongst other things lol), lil bit of a mum tum but nothing major imo, the cutest little feet as well for my fellow feet lovers.

I like her personality, chatty, welcoming & personable with a good sense of humour & banter (for want of a better word).
Quite tactile, always gives a hug at the start & end.

Indigo Nile was the venue, I like it there but understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, I started punting in parlours so it's no problem for me.

A few texts & the punt was arranged on the same day, I know IN have fucked a few punters about with double bookings but luckily I've never had a problem there.

Down to the good stuff & the dirty deeds included, DFK (she's a good, sensual kisser & seems to enjoy it), OWO BJ in a couple of positions which was decent but not deep, 69, bit of fingering of pussy & a fingertip in the wrong 'un, facesitting, protected sex in Mish (great eye contact ) & Doggy with that gorgeous juicy booty, couple of spanks of it as I shagged her until I splaffed in the glove in her pussy.
She always showers after a punt & ive always found her hygiene perfect as with all IN girls in my experience.
Had a shower myself cos I'd worked up a sweat then on my way feeling good.

Not a mind blower but a good solid GFE punt at a good price these days.
Would recommend & would go back if we ever get back to normality of course  :scare:

60 spondoolies for 30 minutes  all in

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 10:12:08 pm by Kool Keef »

Online Kool Keef

Jesus, Finchy u was quick there!!
Beat me to indexing my own bleeding review ffs!!  :sarcastic:

Offline Goldfinch

Jesus, Finchy u was quick there!!
Beat me to indexing my own bleeding review ffs!!  :sarcastic:
:D

Cheers for sharing pal-glad you had a good time. :drinks:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Saw Layla a few weeks back, seen her a few times & she's a good, solid punt.

Layla's a cutie, an attractive, nice looking 30 something southern English girl of Pakistani descent.
All the times I've seen her she's had short, shoulder length bleached blonde hair not the long locks of her photos, quite a few tattoos which I don't mind at all.
Small natural tits, full bush, the juiciest arse that I always wanna sink my teeth into (amongst other things lol), lil bit of a mum tum but nothing major imo, the cutest little feet as well for my fellow feet lovers.

I like her personality, chatty, welcoming & personable with a good sense of humour & banter (for want of a better word).
Quite tactile, always gives a hug at the start & end.

Indigo Nile was the venue, I like it there but understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, I started punting in parlours so it's no problem for me.

A few texts & the punt was arranged on the same day, I know IN have fucked a few punters about with double bookings but luckily I've never had a problem there.

Down to the good stuff & the dirty deeds included, DFK (she's a good, sensual kisser & seems to enjoy it), OWO BJ in a couple of positions which was decent but not deep, 69, bit of fingering of pussy & a fingertip in the wrong 'un, facesitting, protected sex in Mish (great eye contact ) & Doggy with that gorgeous juicy booty, couple of spanks of it as I shagged her until I splaffed in the glove in her pussy.
She always showers after a punt & ive always found her hygiene perfect as with all IN girls in my experience.
Had a shower myself cos I'd worked up a sweat then on my way feeling good.

Not a mind blower but a good solid GFE punt at a good price these days.
Would recommend & would go back if we ever get back to normality of course  :scare:

60 spondoolies for 30 minutes  all in

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not been to IN gor ages, good review!

Might have to go torment annalynne when boris permits it

Offline samneil15

Agree KK Layla is a good solid 30 min punt at a decent price - I'm slowly building her up to take anal - likes a good finger in their now sometimes 2. It's a peach of an arse.

Her DFK is always done with enthusiasm and she is naughty when it comes to dirty talk. She's opened my eyes to certain role plays  :wacko: