Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam massage allerton  (Read 4324 times)

Offline T13

Used to be a regular but girls got worse so I left for a bit thought I’d go back n see what was on offer. I walk in and see a attractive Thai lady mid 30s slim. Another lady very average looking. Guess what I got  :dash:

Louis her name was and massage tbh was quite shit for most the massage until I thought fuck it I’ve cone here for one reason only. So I grabbed her hand whilst lay on my stomach and arched my arse up in the air (not a nice sight). I put her hand on my cock as I had took a blie pill via to arriving. She did make up for it with her technique, plus everytime I felt close and told her to stop she did which made it more enjoyable. Although I have my regular girl who used to work her (kat) who is much better looking and does a lot more for me as in no massage just fun str8 away and all the way through. Couldn’t be bothered going to her new shop.
 So a neutral as the massage  was shit but the happy ending was great. (In my eyes would maybe be positive based on that but I know a lot of ppl won’t think this based on massage)

Offline Ham111

Offline GingerNuts

Offline T13

Where is kats new shop?

Pm me and I will tell you

Offline samneil15

Where is kats new shop?

Pm me and I will tell you

Always a goodie albeit an oldie  :lol:

Offline sinbad52

If it is the Kat formerly of Hatta also known as Jess she has her own shop in Slater st. Swan Spa. Always my favourite when I was in Liverpool. Good massage good service and always amusing. Good luck to her own venture

Offline T13

Offline T13

Always a goodie albeit an oldie  :lol:

I learn off the best 😂😂😂 cueball classic