Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy xx Liverpool  (Read 22930 times)

53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]
23 review(s) for poppy-couture (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (53 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a run a poor punts it was time to revert back to a well reviewed young lady. Given Poppy was in town there was only 1 girl to see.

Made initial contact by text before confirming time and duration via booking on AW.

Location well known establishment by Princes Dock.

Appearance pics don’t do her justice she just looks stunning in the flesh body flawless and a nice young lady to speak to.

Service nice little chat in the bed, then into the shower for quick freshen up. Back into bed and start some sensual kissing progressing to FK. Poppy then drops to here knees underspend my towel before commencing a very decent BJ without. Full length sucking, licking the shaft with plenty of eye contact.

Then she undies the top on her school uniform, as requested, then stood up and allow me to start kissing her all over, hand under the skirt no knickers perfect.

Poppy’s turn to lay down whilst I kissed from her head down and commencing some prolonged RO and rimming on her. Then Poppy was on all fours allowing me more deep rimming even as she pushed her bum into my face to make sure my tongue got all the way in.

On the condom and nicely in to some anal, taking the whole length no problem, took it nice and easy as wanted to enjoy it as long as possible.

Reminded time running out, slight negative before my cock was back in her mouth to finish with CIM, not swallow.

All in all a great punt and defo worth a return visit

Offline bayekofthecreed

Thanks for the review Blue. I thought it might be worth mentioning that Poppy currently has 2 different review pages on UKP. She was previously known as 'Real poppy couture'. Here is a link to her old review page: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17736

Anyone looking at this review might think she is someone else as it currently shows her as having zero reviews. She actually now has 31 combined reviews in total between her old profile and this one. Any chance an admin could merge her UKP review pages to reflect this?

Offline Al R

Thanks for the review Blue. I thought it might be worth mentioning that Poppy currently has 2 different review pages on UKP. She was previously known as 'Real poppy couture'. Here is a link to her old review page: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17736

Anyone looking at this review might think she is someone else as it currently shows her as having zero reviews. She actually now has 31 combined reviews in total between her old profile and this one. Any chance an admin could merge her UKP review pages to reflect this?
if you click on the link above the review it links to all her reviews including her previous profile. The 0 reviews for this service provider is one of a few bugs since the site changed hands

Offline Toadfish

She is advertising as working tomorrow. I am really surprised she is taking this risk.

Offline Al R

She is advertising as working tomorrow. I am really surprised she is taking this risk.
Surprised me as well

Offline freeze44

Surprised me as well

Yep. Know everyone will make their own choices but making me reconsider a lot of things...

Offline Drayki

She’s either stupid and thick as pig shit  :dash: or just can’t get enough cock  :scare:

She’s obviously not arsed about herself or her clients

Offline hitman33

Offline Blue1878

Sex from 2m apart could be slightly frustrating 😂

Online EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Im quite suprised by any lady working other than camming or content work, especially after lockdown, makes no sense! Greed and sheer stupudity imo & brings to mind the old saying of saving for a rainy day, but i guess that 2nd pair of £600 Balenciaga trainers  is/was more important

Offline Kool Keef

Im quite suprised by any lady working other than camming or content work, especially after lockdown, makes no sense! Greed and sheer stupudity imo & brings to mind the old saying of saving for a rainy day, but i guess that 2nd pair of £600 Balenciaga trainers  is/was more important

:lol:

Offline bayekofthecreed

I sent her an AW email 3 days ago and she never bothered replying. Poor comms are a bit of a red flag for me. I was hoping to book her at some point when this pandemic is over (whenever that may be).

I sent her an AW email 3 days ago and she never bothered replying. Poor comms are a bit of a red flag for me. I was hoping to book her at some point when this pandemic is over (whenever that may be).

Maybe shes fully booked, seems a bit daft pm'ing her in the sense things were obviously gonna shut down, you should have waited imo!

Online Moby Dick

What did your email say?

Offline Trotter671

Ye agree with you there ET and fuckin' how much for trainers ???!!!

Ye agree with you there ET and fuckin' how much for trainers ???!!!

Found some good ens from paris.....295.......things are looking up, made in china mind may come with CV19

Offline chrishornx

Makes me worry what other risks she might take

Offline Kool Keef

Online george r

working today ? madness lets hope she has a dusty phone  !!

Offline jokaa

She's removed her availability. Been on my HL for a while and I've noticed she always has her availability down far in advance - to give her the benefit of doubt she probably just left the availability up from before lockdown was announced.

Anyway, she's no longer working it seems.

Offline johnny34

She's removed her availability. Been on my HL for a while and I've noticed she always has her availability down far in advance - to give her the benefit of doubt she probably just left the availability up from before lockdown was announced.

Anyway, she's no longer working it seems.
Shes updated her profile each day this week, not 'just left the availability up from before lockdown was announced'. Shes probably been reading this thread and taken it down imho.

Offline Al R

Shes updated her profile each day this week, not 'just left the availability up from before lockdown was announced'. Shes probably been reading this thread and taken it down imho.
Yep there was nothing on her profile over the weekend when I checked.

Offline jokaa

Yep there was nothing on her profile over the weekend when I checked.

Not a good look then really

Offline Al R

Not a good look then really
It isn’t and neither is the fact her profile mentions taking bookings for next week  :thumbsdown:

Offline Richthescouser

It isn’t and neither is the fact her profile mentions taking bookings for next week  :thumbsdown:

Even if her lies hadn’t put me off meeting her again, the lack of worry about being infected by this virus does raise concerns about her attitude to risk.

Offline Titi

Very irresponsible for any SP to be offering services and punters taking up services at the moment. Last I checked, Tess McGill is still advertising FS. Haven’t checked her profile lately so might have changed.

Offline johnny34

Very irresponsible for any SP to be offering services and punters taking up services at the moment. Last I checked, Tess McGill is still advertising FS. Haven’t checked her profile lately so might have changed.
Still showing as available today/tomorrow/mon & tues  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

This WG is now available Mon/ Tues next week... seriously ????  :wackogirl: :unknown: :timeout:

Offline Titi

Still showing as available today/tomorrow/mon & tues  :dash:

:scare:

The latest government estimate considers < 20k deaths a bonus and yet these 2 are still offering services  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 06:16:46 pm by Titi »

Offline Kool Keef

I thought it might have been the lower priced girls who would have carried on working, out of necessity maybe, not some of these more expensively priced 'Hotties' like Tess Mcgill, Poppy & Zelenia to name 3.
Not seen any of them but it's suprised me

Offline Titi

Goes to show, this is it for most WGs. We (punters) are their main sources of income contrary to what they claim/think.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:12:55 pm by Titi »

Online Moby Dick

Goes to show, this is it for most WGs. We (punters) are their main sources of income contrary to what they claim/think.
I don’t think anyone would dispute that and for some it is clearly their only source of income.
If I had a clunge and could earn over £100/hr then I would make it my main source but I wouldn’t put my life or others at risk.

Offline Toadfish

I don’t think anyone would dispute that and for some it is clearly their only source of income.
If I had a clunge and could earn over £100/hr then I would make it my main source but I wouldn’t put my life or others at risk.
You would save as much as possible to ensure you could survive the bad times.

Offline freeze44

You would save as much as possible to ensure you could survive the bad times.

Agreed. Problem is most people, not just wg's, don't save.

The difference here is that the disregard for heath by some wg's who have carried on working is imo very worrying. The poor sods on minimum wage/0 hours contracts that have lost jobs almost overnight get my sympathy.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I think this woman has potentially black listed herself by working in these times.

Offline Titi

I think this woman has potentially black listed herself by working in these times.

Not just her pal.

Offline Kool Keef

The poor sods on minimum wage/0 hours contracts that have lost jobs almost overnight get my sympathy.

Absolutely, I can't have sympathy in this situation for these girls with what they earn an hr.  :wackogirl:

Offline LYL

I guess she's one of the few that is not brainwashed by this coronavirus bullshit conspiracy...
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline GingerNuts

I guess she's one of the few that is not brainwashed by this coronavirus bullshit conspiracy...

As you think it's a bullshit conspiracy are you still going to punt?

Offline LYL

Offline GingerNuts

Why wouldn't I? I'm not scared of a flu...

I'm probably wasting my time but it's not the flu.

Have the courage of your convictions and pop into this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275111.0

Tell everyone your conspiracy theory and it's just the flu.

Offline Asianfcuker

External Link/Members Only
However, we can make a educated guess: I can tell you in the United States, influenza related death are roughly 30,000 per year. Given our population is around 300 million, 0.01% of our population die because of influenza every year. China has a population of 1.3 billion. Multiply that by 0.01% we get 130,000.

External Link/Members Only

AF
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:40:09 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline freeze44

Another conspiracy theorist eh! Go on them fella, enlighten us all. Why are we shut down and what's the 'secret' purpose?  :rolleyes:

Maybe, the truth is you don't want to believe the facts and it's your right to carry on as normal? When you been proved wrong have the balls to admit it eh?

Offline Titi

Another conspiracy theorist eh! Go on them fella, enlighten us all. Why are we shut down and what's the 'secret' purpose?  :rolleyes:

Maybe, the truth is you don't want to believe the facts and it's your right to carry on as normal? When you been proved wrong have the balls to admit it eh?

:thumbsup:

Offline LYL

Wow.. you're just what they need.. another easily manipulated sheep that doesn't have an opinion.. the stats don't lie.. in 3-4 months since this so called virus was invented only 10 people/day died in UK, most of them old and already with health issues.. and this is a reason to shut down a country and having an excuse to impose some rules worse than in communism... If you can't understand it doesn't mean it's not out there..

Anyways, I'm not going to waste my time trying to impose my ideas on you, just do as told and start a cue for a piece of bread.. being scared for your meaningless life.. we're all going to die sooner or later, hiding under the bed in your house it's not gonna save you.  :sarcastic:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Wow.. you're just what they need.. another easily manipulated sheep that doesn't have an opinion.. the stats don't lie.. in 3-4 months since this so called virus was invented only 10 people/day died in UK, most of them old and already with health issues.. and this is a reason to shut down a country and having an excuse to impose some rules worse than in communism... If you can't understand it doesn't mean it's not out there..

Anyways, I'm not going to waste my time trying to impose my ideas on you, just do as told and start a cue for a piece of bread.. being scared for your meaningless life.. we're all going to die sooner or later, hiding under the bed in your house it's not gonna save you.  :sarcastic:

‘Being scared for your meaningless life’

Wow you are an ASSHOLE LYL. Why don’t you go let them test a vaccine on you then. Seeing as you don’t care about dying.

Online Moby Dick

I wouldn’t want to be immortal - that is a curse.

Offline freeze44

:lol: Aw fella did you get a little upset with my comments? Keep calm or 'they' will get you!  :sarcastic:

It's great you have both the foresight and meaningful life I don't  :thumbsup: When you do decide to 'impose' your ideas, sure us mere mortals be really interested to hear them  :wacko:

As suggested by another poster, have some balls and get on the relevant thread in off topic and tell everyone your theories...won't hold my breath though as think you just a selfish knob who can't stop crying because the pubs been closed for a few weeks.

One of the benefits of social distancing is we get to stay away from the likes of you!  :kiss:

Offline Toadfish

Bloody hell, you need to go and talk to people working in the NHS.