Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indonesian Ann - Manchester City Centre  (Read 6206 times)

Offline chris1959

you will find contact details on gumtree under indonesian ann you can text her on 07443457133

saw her last week, she as a apartment in the northern qty, she use to work on newton st. The apartment very clean and as a shower if needed. was offered a drink which i refused. She is probally now in her late 30s or early 40s. good looking women in my opinion from indonesia. She is small with a good rounded figure. I had a relaxing massage which was delivered quite well, she is also a little flirty, chats to you if you want and is quiet during most of the massage. When on your back she has a good touch and can get you quite excited. When near the end i asked for a hand job, which was given. Not sure if anything else is available.

cost £50 for 1 hour massage with hand job

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:08:47 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline chris1959

thanks for the link i never knew she advertised on viva st

Offline Goldfinch

thanks for the link i never knew she advertised on viva st

Cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline spiralnotebook

Does she have a shower? I might call in next time I`m around the city centre but don`t fancy walking around smelling of baby oil or clothes sticking to me while enjoying a nice cold post spunk beer. Cheers  :D

Offline chris1959

yes she has a bathroom with shower.

Offline sparkus

Always see her ad on the national Gumtree massage listings: External Link/Members Only

As mentioned, her facebook profile is there for all to see.

Not much gen on her on here (size, services etc.) but I will be up in Manchester without the OH :dance: so researching what options I have.

Offline KeenPunter

Always see her ad on the national Gumtree massage listings: External Link/Members Only

As mentioned, her facebook profile is there for all to see.

Not much gen on her on here (size, services etc.) but I will be up in Manchester without the OH :dance: so researching what options I have.

Thanks, where is her facebook mentioned?

Offline sparkus

Thanks, where is her facebook mentioned?

On (current) Gumtree ad it states: Photo on facebook ANN LESTARI

Offline Ahoy12

For extra 20 she will go naked and let you play with her titts and pussy.

Offline Zaish

you must be lucky or things must have changed as seen her several times over the years and only got her topless

Offline Stevey k

Yeah ive had her topless and fingered her a littke but thats as far as it went.

Offline sparkus

Yeah ive had her topless and fingered her a littke but thats as far as it went.

Are the puppies as good as they look clothed?

Offline Stevey k

Offline Somebloke

Are the puppies as good as they look clothed?

Heavy and responsive.

Be aware, she’s a notorious pain for texting you out of the blue even after requesting her not to!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline sparkus

Heavy and responsive.

Be aware, she’s a notorious pain for texting you out of the blue even after requesting her not to!

Thanks, you can see from her dress they're heavy.

Never had an Indo FBSM experience before.