Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: harleyb01 - theif and scammer!!! AVOID like Coronavirus! - Manchester  (Read 20741 times)

7 review(s) for harleyb01 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5746092) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5783848) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5789320) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5789524) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5813920) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6514043) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6540231) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7542021) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline StartStopStartStop

External Link/Members Only

I was  travelling in the manchester area, over from Ireland and decided to give harleyb01 a try!
All arranged via text and arranged to meet at a block of flats in Wythenshawe called Moorcot Court Flats.
As someone from not from the area or country, I was completely clueless.
Met her at the front gate and we both got into the lift and she asks for the money upfront. (I should've seen this coming, but stupid me handed it to her!!)
Went to go into the flat, but she says she 'lifted her friends flat key instead of hers" & tells me to wait as her friend lives on same block of flats.
Did she comeback?
Did she fuck! Again, stupid Irish fecker me should've seen it coming.
Tried ringing her, went to answer machine and ignored my texts.

Absolutely raging & has put me off punting altogether.
Real total scammer & I got the impression she was a drug user & operated this kind of scam procedure regularly on poor cunts like myself.....

Avoid her like coronavirus!!!

Offline BP

Offline lewisjones23

unlucky OP but if it was me id have given her reviews on here a good read and swerved based on probability

with WG there is generally no smoke without fire

too much of a mixed bag for me to proceed

use it as a valuable lesson  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Bad luck OP. Slick scam getting in the lift with you though. How much did you lose?

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one has been on my HL for ages and I was actually thinking to make a real effort to see her when I next have a week off work.
Anyway thanks for the review and I guess my punt won't ever happen now as she's off the HL.

I know she has moved around quite a bit the last couple of years but has anyone actually punted her recently or in her current location  :unknown:

Just wonder the rough time of day that she pulled this scam as it was it afternoon; early evening; late at night etc.
It's possibly not relevant but the OP said she may be a drug user so i'm wondering if she was already on something or needed another fix etc so pulled the scam in the evening or later on etc

Anyway sorry you got turned over but thanks for reporting it and that's what this site is for sharing info such as this, don't be put off punting, perhaps see a girl that you've already had a decent punt with next to get back in the saddle  :thumbsup: 

Offline george r

there is also a warning about her on another site  :thumbsdown: did a runner with the money  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kool Keef

Doesn't look like you missed much OP, that video was about as sexy & erotic as an indepth debate on Coronavirus  :sarcastic:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Can be embarrassing admitting when you've been mugged off or tricked so well done for standing up and reporting her shitbag antics on here. Hopefully others will learn from this and never get caught by a similar scam.

Offline StartStopStartStop

Ahhh cheers guys.
I should've been more vigilant and careful, but lesson well learnt!!

The time was 6.30pm that we met and was for 30 mins, so I lost out 80 notes unfortunately.

The flat no she supposedly was to operate from was 41.
It looked like it hadn't been lived in from the outside with nicotine stained net curtains.

Keep yourselves safe guys!

Offline freeze44

Doesn't look like you missed much OP, that video was about as sexy & erotic as an indepth debate on Coronavirus  :sarcastic:

:D and tell fat lad the t shirt dont cover his gut!

Offline Captain caveman 69

:D and tell fat lad the t shirt dont cover his gut!
No rhythm either  :D

Offline Wonderbrawl

That guy in that video is just awful. I'd be embarrassed if I was that lame at sex

Offline Gordon Bennett

That guy in that video is just awful. I'd be embarrassed if I was that lame at sex

Fact he filmed it and kept it must indicate that was actually one of his most powerful and dynamic performances. Would be interesting to see one he quickly deleted!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fact he filmed it and kept it must indicate that was actually one of his most powerful and dynamic performances. Would be interesting to see one he quickly deleted!
Looks like that one's in her "Movies" tab so perhaps it's the BF / pimp  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

Looks like that one's in her "Movies" tab so perhaps it's the BF / pimp  :unknown:

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.
Another reason not to see her & put money in pot belly pimp's pocket

Offline Gghostt101

Guys she did the same to me ... exactly same method ... meets you at some “high rise flats all chatty , gets in the lift but I only gave her £40 and she did the same .. made some excuse about a key and then got off ...DO NOT BOOK WITH HER

Offline Blackpool Rock

Guys she did the same to me ... exactly same method ... meets you at some “high rise flats all chatty , gets in the lift but I only gave her £40 and she did the same .. made some excuse about a key and then got off ...DO NOT BOOK WITH HER
Sorry to hear that, approx how long ago did she rip you off  :unknown:

Offline leo_26

Why dont you leave feedback ony on her adultwork profile? She cant stop you doing hat. Then she will have to hide feedback. You will be strapping her for cash, think its the least one could do.

Offline MrMatrix

So you do punt then. Had you done a review it would have warned others. This is why this site is important to us punters. Please get involved now that you are a member :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Why dont you leave feedback ony on her adultwork profile? She cant stop you doing hat. Then she will have to hide feedback. You will be strapping her for cash, think its the least one could do.
What's the score with feedback only, presumably you need to put through a booking but whenever i've clicked on leave feedback and the girl hasn't accepted the booking I get a message saying I can't leave feedback.
Also with feedback only is it possible for the girl to then leave you bad comments or to accept the booking just before the time limit and then shaft you.
While I agree with giving her some bad feedback only this is why the AW review system is shit and UKP needs to be the 1st port of call

Offline Al R

What's the score with feedback only, presumably you need to put through a booking but whenever i've clicked on leave feedback and the girl hasn't accepted the booking I get a message saying I can't leave feedback.
Also with feedback only is it possible for the girl to then leave you bad comments or to accept the booking just before the time limit and then shaft you.
While I agree with giving her some bad feedback only this is why the AW review system is shit and UKP needs to be the 1st port of call
It says you can’t leave a feedback rating but you should still be able to leave a comment, which will show on her feedback page as feedback only.

You can also leave a field report which although the wg won’t link it to her profile it’ll still be searchable.

Agree it’s much better to post it on here but also worth posting on AW.

Offline Harleylee976

• Service Provider
Ouch! appears to be some very bitchy guys in this thread wow! There's 2 side's to every story guys so dont believe everything you read. Looks like every girl gets verbally attacked on here anyway. If a guy is going to speak to me like shit and refuse his money back what other choice do I have? Not my problem

Offline Harleylee976

• Service Provider
And FYI I don't have a pimp 😂😂😂😂

Offline Gghostt101

Sorry peeps new to all this so bare with, and This happend on the 18th or 19th March late night Incall (well was supposed to be 😏) , and I don’t know how to leave feedback on that adult work website I’m a newbie , but just thought I’d share the experience to warn and give a heads up after reading the original post I had to share my experience to warn you
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:24:29 pm by Gghostt101 »

Offline Gghostt101

Sorry peeps new to all this so bare with, and This happend on the 18th or 19th March late night Incall (well was supposed to be 😏) , and I don’t know how to leave feedback on that adult work website I’m a newbie , but just thought I’d share the experience to warn and give a heads up after reading the original post I had to share my experience to warn you

Oh and I forgot to mention she was lookin quite a state like just no effort within her appearance at all in my opinion her hair was all
Messy in a bun wearing a casual jumper and some cycling shorts no makeup I was like oh ok

Offline BP

Ouch! appears to be some very bitchy guys in this thread wow! There's 2 side's to every story guys so dont believe everything you read. Looks like every girl gets verbally attacked on here anyway. If a guy is going to speak to me like shit and refuse his money back what other choice do I have? Not my problem

Nah - you're a thieving skank is what you are
Hope your phone remains silent when covid has gone

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nah - you're a thieving skank is what you are
Hope your phone remains silent when covid has gone
Only just read the girls 2 posts, I assume she was on pre mod and they got slipped in at some point.

Interesting she acknowledges that a couple of incidents happened and isn't denying keeping the money, her only defence is that the guys allegedly spoke to her badly, i'm calling Bullshit on that and she's a thieving Skank  :diablo:

Offline Kool Keef

Only just read the girls 2 posts, I assume she was on pre mod and they got slipped in at some point.

Interesting she acknowledges that a couple of incidents happened and isn't denying keeping the money, her only defence is that the guys allegedly spoke to her badly, i'm calling Bullshit on that and she's a thieving Skank  :diablo:

Definitely bullshit, she's looks like a chavvy little skank

Offline nephilim

Then give us your side of it please

Offline MrMatrix

She'll lie, no she is a thieving skank. Thanks for letting us know OP :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Oh and I forgot to mention she was lookin quite a state like just no effort within her appearance at all in my opinion her hair was all
Messy in a bun wearing a casual jumper and some cycling shorts no makeup I was like oh ok
I'm thinking you should also really be doing your own stand alone review so that her tactics are further highlighted

Offline MrMatrix

I'm thinking you should also really be doing your own stand alone review so that her tactics are further highlighted
Definately OP. Crack on with it then :hi:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Maybe you should have one. You'd make a lot more money actually delivering on your ad.

Offline leo_26

Id be careful with scamming people, you dont know what some lunatics out there are capable of doing

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

She did, and its the best you'll get! She was spoken to like shit and the guy blatantly refused his money back, cos she definately offered! Oh and is freelance,  no pimp! I smell an attitude!

I also call bullshit

Offline hungrypunt

She looks as shit at sex as he does  :sarcastic:

Offline BeastWilkinson

Was browsing through AW to make a new list for when all this madness is over with , with the virus!!
Came across her profile

She’s currently still working , (bad times in the world )  Tough times I know , but a sign she’s a heavy drug user maybe??

But thanks for the heads up

Stay safe

Was browsing through AW to make a new list for when all this madness is over with , with the virus!!
Came across her profile

She’s currently still working , (bad times in the world )  Tough times I know , but a sign she’s a heavy drug user maybe??

But thanks for the heads up

Stay safe
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:55:43 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Cold Turkey it is then for the thieving whore

Offline shauno23

Dangerous this one, be careful.

Arranged a car meet a few months ago, haven't got around to writing a review yet.
But I turned up early as I always do and she got out of a car full of lads to wait where we had agreed for me to pick her up, the car then parked up nearby.
I got the hell out of there.

Offline BeastWilkinson

Arranged a car meet a few months ago, haven't got around to writing a review yet.
But I turned up early as I always do and she got out of a car full of lads to wait where we had agreed for me to pick her up, the car then parked up nearby.

Another red light for this girl !!!

Offline GingerNuts

You should have posted a review straight away. You would hardly have needed to say any more than you have in your post.

A poor show on your part.

Offline shauno23

No I agree. I always use reviews on here and they help a lot in avoiding scum. So I should have returned the favour, just been mad with work then this virus stuff.

But yeah that is my bad. Apologies everyone.

But avoid this one. The guys I saw looked rough as fuck too, 3 of them waiting there.

I had her snapchat for a while, not anymore and she's defo into heavy drugs. Some snapchat videos at 4am slurring and talking rubbish.

Offline GingerNuts

No I agree. I always use reviews on here and they help a lot in avoiding scum. So I should have returned the favour, just been mad with work then this virus stuff.

But avoid this one. The guys I saw looked rough as fuck too, 3 of them waiting there.

I had her snapchat for a while, not anymore and she's defo into heavy drugs. Some snapchat videos at 4am slurring and talking rubbish.

This post just makes me wonder why you posted no reviews since the end of 2016.

Anyway, you could have easily posted your review in the time it's taken you to make two posts in this thread so please get on with it.

Offline MrMatrix

Gingernuts has a point. 3.4 years since your last review. Come on Shauno, step up to the plate man.... You must have had many punts you can up date us on :hi:

Offline shauno23

Was in a relationship for a little while so wasn't punting. Then I've been mostly using seeking exclusively for 3 years now, so not doing reviews for those girls as that's not really on. As nearly all are just students trying to get by, I'm not outing them as wg's. Most have stopped now anyway, just need a bit of quick cash.

Saw one girl from AW but shes not on there anymore then attempted a meet with this robber. Will post a review today, obviously it's a massive negative. But will get it up.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 02:57:44 pm by shauno23 »

Offline MrMatrix

Was in a relationship for a little while so wasn't punting. Then I've been mostly using seeking exclusively for 3 years now, so not doing reviews for those girls as that's not really on. As nearly all are just students trying to get by, I'm not outing them as wg's. Most have stopped now anyway, just need a bit of quick cash.

Saw one girl from AW but shes not on there anymore then attempted a meet with this robber. Will post a review today, obviously it's a massive negative. But will get it up.
I wouldnt have punted if I was in a new relation ship or outed students in your shoes either.  :drinks:
Any further challenges you can refer them to this post :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Come on Shauno you've taken a bit of stick for not reviewing her (which could have saved other punters from being robbed) and have said you will review her "Today" which was 2 days ago.
Realistically most of your review is probably a cut and paste of what you've already posted so shouldn't take more than a few minutes even if you are busy  :unknown: