Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I am Honey M3 Manchester  (Read 5586 times)

19 review(s) for Elle A W (12 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for The Honey Nextdoor (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

£80 30mins. Now at £70  M3 Manchester
Lots of parking nearby
No shower offered before or after
All comms done by txt and a phone call on arrival

A quick call on arrival and was soon knocking on her door. Her aw pics are a bit deceiving as she is a bit bigger in real life. Bit of a belly on her big soft natural tits and a big arse. Very chatty and friendly. Paperwork done and we both strip off. A bit of fk and mutual groping which soon moved into owo which was a bit to soft  for me but she soon made up for it as I asked for a tit wank. She oiled them up and gave me a decent titwank.
A quick baby wipe clean up on me then into energetic cg(protected) followed by mish and doggy to finish. Lots of fk throughout.
A quick clean up and I'm gone
The only bad point was the baby oil. She put more on herself on cg so I was covered in it. Not a problem for me but with no shower offered it may not be ideal for some

Offline cash2spare

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

£80 30mins. Now at £70  M3 Manchester
Lots of parking nearby
No shower offered before or after
All comms done by txt and a phone call on arrival

A quick call on arrival and was soon knocking on her door. Her aw pics are a bit deceiving as she is a bit bigger in real life. Bit of a belly on her big soft natural tits and a big arse. Very chatty and friendly. Paperwork done and we both strip off. A bit of fk and mutual groping which soon moved into owo which was a bit to soft  for me but she soon made up for it as I asked for a tit wank. She oiled them up and gave me a decent titwank.
A quick baby wipe clean up on me then into energetic cg(protected) followed by mish and doggy to finish. Lots of fk throughout.
A quick clean up and I'm gone
The only bad point was the baby oil. She put more on herself on cg so I was covered in it. Not a problem for me but with no shower offered it may not be ideal for some

Did she squirt? Cos if not as it says guaranteed on her profile it should be money back  ;)

Offline Everton123

Absolutely love this lady fit as fuck did a car meet in her range Rover in travel Lodge car park loved it
 :D :P
Banned reason: Picking fights + contributed feck all in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline p3ngu1n

Absolutely love this lady fit as fuck did a car meet in her range Rover in travel Lodge car park loved it
 :D :P

Or you could write an actual review, you know, help others and all that

Offline tesla

Or you could write an actual review, you know, help others and all that

why would he do that?  he has been on this site since 2017 and contributed nothing, most of his 9 posts (at time of writing) were bragging posts yesterday

Offline Everton123

Why is this site got so many people moaning about other blokes reviews wierdos
Banned reason: Picking fights + contributed feck all in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why is this site got so many people moaning about other blokes reviews wierdos
Because you are expected to make useful contributions by way of reviews. It's in the rules.