Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny_Molly_Teen  (Read 1789 times)

1 review(s) for Pregnant_Molly_Teen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigdave1975

External Link/Members Only

Chanced sending an email after she appeared on the verification post.
She replied saying she does do meets £300 for an hour! Also that everything in fully protected.
I asked about a car meet and agreed £75 for 15min car meets. This was to include ow, sex and anal.
I know it’s a little over priced but I’ve seen her on cam and she’s cute, plus anal included was a bonus.

Picked her up near hers in Bolton. She was dressed like a typical girl next door, looks about 18/19 however told me she’s 20.
She has braces which adds to looking younger.
Found a discreet place she know and did the deed.
No kissing but bj was great, happy with any position you can manage in the car.
She has a great ass and nice sized tits with piercings.
I would see her again but wouldn’t pay the hour price

New to meets but defo not inexperienced

Looks 8/10
Service 9/10 (other than no kissing)
Banned reason: Threatening fellow punter to get review removed on behalf of WG.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bolster3

She replied saying she does do meets £300 for an hour! Also that everything in fully protected.
I asked about a car meet and agreed £75 for 15min car meets. This was to include ow, sex and anal.
I know it’s a little over priced but I’ve seen her on cam and she’s cute, plus anal included was a bonus.

Picked her up near hers in Bolton. She was dressed like a typical girl next door, looks about 18/19 however told me she’s 20.

You just did pay the hour rate - £75 for 15 minutes = £300 for the hour by my calculations.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:08:43 pm by bolster3 »

Offline Bigdave1975

You just did pay the hour rate - £75 for 15 minutes = £300 for the hour by my calculations.  :dash: :dash:
Yes smart arse. I mean I wouldn’t go for an hour at £300. I would only ever have a quick car meet.
Banned reason: Threatening fellow punter to get review removed on behalf of WG.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tightpants

Footballers wages and off to the clinic.
Unprotected sex on her likes  :scare:

Offline cueball

she does do meets £300 for an hour! Also that everything in fully protected.
She's got a contradictory profile then, with owo, cim and the dreaded unprotected sex in her likes.

Offline Drayki

Well she won’t be dropping her knickers for me this xmas :dash: that’s for sure, not at those ridiculous prices,  :bomb:

Offline winkywanky

He didn't say rate, he said price. So he was quite correct.

And don't keep doing that, you'll get a sore head.

£75 to do a young girl up the shitter in a car is reasonable IMO, if only for the kink element.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 11:12:10 am by winkywanky »