Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie Piccadilly selecta  (Read 3370 times)

Offline Lucretius

Saw Millie at Picadilly Seleceta in Manchester  a week ago. She works there on Mondays and Tuesdays. Unlike other girls there she is English. Attractive, cheerful and affectionate.

Paid £45 for the VIP suite - apparently other rooms only have single beds. OWO reverse oral DFK etc all on offer. This girl does try hard to give good value.

The establishment itself is a bit rough and many of the girls there have had bad revues. But Millie is fine. She used to work as Mitzy in Temptations in Flint

Offline Dickled

How old mate? Also does she work day or night?
Cheers.

Offline Lucretius

Early 20s, works during the day there. Attractive and friendly

Offline Dickled

Offline rocket88

Saw Millie at Picadilly Seleceta in Manchester  a week ago. She works there on Mondays and Tuesdays. Unlike other girls there she is English. Attractive, cheerful and affectionate.

Paid £45 for the VIP suite - apparently other rooms only have single beds. OWO reverse oral DFK etc all on offer. This girl does try hard to give good value.

The establishment itself is a bit rough and many of the girls there have had bad revues. But Millie is fine. She used to work as Mitzy in Temptations in Flint

Thanks for the review - did you pay extra for the OWO?

Offline Lucretius

Yes OWO extra £10 but still good value, £55 in all for 30 mins

Offline rocket88

Yes OWO extra £10 but still good value, £55 in all for 30 mins

Thanks for the info.

Offline Dickled

Got to see this lady this morning and would echo the OP's comment. Good looking girl with a great body.
The only downside for me was that she was wearing false eyelashes, which is a bit of a no-no for me, I just think they tend to make girls who are otherwise very attractive, look a bit like drag queens!
Just one of my quirks I'm afraid, but not such a biggie. In every other respect she was excellent.
The great thing too about the punt was while I felt thoroughly drained and sexually satisfied it only cost me £35 for the half hour. I'd thought about having OWO for an extra £10, but at the start Millie was licking my balls (which were nice and smooth after a recent wax) which I think sometimes I prefer to having my dick sucked!
So, when leaving it was a nice feeling thinking I'd had a really good time for a very reasonable amount.
I know not everybody likes Piccadilly Sauna. I do, but it really is like entering some kind of gloomy underworld as your eyes adjust from the daylight outside.
Lucretius - Thanks for the heads up mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline cpw_19

Good early 20s English lasses don't pop up at Piccadilly all that often - will have to check this one out :thumbsup:

Offline eyeballpaul

does millie still work at piccadilly she hasnt been there this last 2 weeks

Offline Mancunian99

is millie still here

Give em a bell and find out cocker.....could have done it already and reported back the answer here.

Offline eyeballpaul

Give em a bell and find out cocker.....could have done it already and reported back the answer here.

i have rang a few thimes this pas few weeks and so sign just wondering has she moved on or quit

Offline Brown sauce

Offline suede

Good early 20s English lasses don't pop up at Piccadilly all that often - will have to check this one out :thumbsup:
she's only been there for about 3 years  :yahoo: