Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Napa Manchester Chinatown  (Read 2357 times)

69sphillips

So been wanting to visit the parlour for a long long time honestly never had the guts so I Decided on Chinatown for a basic start I was looking for a decent massage with a happy ending. Ended up at napa 45 min 30 quids.

Pretty nervous when I first walked in they had only just opened led to a room left to get undressed at this point I didn't know if I should be fully naked or what so I just went for it fully naked sat on the bed like a pleb didn't lie down must of looked like a right noob anyway she knocks comes in and I say do you want me on my front or back she says front.

Massage itself was really good I have nothing to compare to but I would say complete and professional covered all areas finished bang on 45 minutes

Did I get the happy ending - of course I did now I think I paid more than I should of but I didn't care had a big win on the horses yesterday so I wasn't arsed I paid an extra 50 for a fully naked tug job I was allowed to touch her and tried my hardest to manoeuvre myself so I could give the old finger but she was too close to the bench managed to massage her clit and ahole fondled the nice big breaat as she massages my cock with oils this was nothing short of amazing

The girl Oriental covered in tattoos fantasssic body she mentioned she would like to lose a little of the stomach but honestly she was firm tight and bald Where it mattered I couldn't of picked better for myself took me five maybe six minutes to climax she worked the balls and shaft she cleaned me up complimented my gym honed body and left to get dressed

In hindsight I wish I had asked her to jump on top with her  ass in my face could of then felt boobs pussy and ass with ease whilst she did her business but for a first time I am more than satisfied unfortunately I didnt get any names

Quick question as well do you guys hug after this kind of experience on the way out she was waiting and it was awkward it seemed like she wanted to hug but all the other masseuse were there so I just said see ya later thanks lol see said see you later darling

Well that was my first experience and I'm rather sure it won't be my last

Offline jimmym1980

Good review and sounds familiar..sure I've seen her before

Did she have flowers tattooed across her stomach?

I think she said her name is Nat...asked about B2B but she said next time

Offline jimmym1980

Good review and sounds familiar..sure I've seen her before

Did she have flowers tattooed across her stomach?

I think she said her name is Nat...next time I go I'll plump for B2B...much better VFM