Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester-Mel  (Read 1479 times)

1 review(s) for MANCHESTER-MEL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 866560

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Visited on her previous profile, cant remember the name, unsure why she closed it and started again.  Not for everyone but one for the BBW lovers.

Visited for 30 mins for £60.

New apartment building not far from MEN, Ancoats, etc etc.

I arrived 10 minutes early text to say im here and she phoned me to direct me in.  Into the apartment and bedroom, nice apartment, nice and clean, shower offered, lovely en-suite.

Mel is a scouser, really friendly and chatty. She was wearing the outfit in her selfie time photo on free gallery.  Body, age, size and pics all accurate.

Started with some DFK, touching each other up, having a good explore, both ended up naked rolling around the bed.  Mel got really wet. Great OWO from her, can take it nice and deep, lots of gagging, spitting on it, looks like she really enjoys sucking cock.  RO on her, nice and clean, smooth and shaved, profile mentions her being ejaculator can confirm this went off like a bottle of pop, she is very sensitive though and not really one for lots of fingers, fisting or really going to town on her.

On with the condom and into doggy, nice big bum up in the air to grab onto and smack, into mish and legs up in the air, few other positions I cant recall. 

She told me she wanted to suck my cock again so condom off lay back on the bed while she went to town on me, shoot in her mouth she laps it all up, shows me the load and swallows it all.

Another shower after a good sweaty session of rolling around, throwing each other other the place and away I go.  Check the time and its over 454 minutes since I entered.

Would visit again.  Great VFM. 

Offline cueball

Cheers for this, one for my portly podge list for when the mood takes me.

Especially if I get over 7 hours for the price of 30 minutes  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline cueball

Retiring on 30 September.

And Re joining on the 1st of October  :dash: or at least when she's realises working at asda don't pay quite so well  :D

Offline 866560

Think I remember her saying she was saving up to move abroad to do something or other eith animals!

jizzer

And Re joining on the 1st of October  :dash: or at least when she's realises working at asda don't pay quite so well  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manchester Mel

:D :D :D :lol:

No will be for good i'm afraid! Moving out of the area and as they say all good things must come to an end...
Hope to meet before I elope.

Thank you for the great review  ;)