Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Carol Trentini, Soho  (Read 2026 times)

Offline gjg17

London - Soho

External Link/Members Only
0773 1877699
30/£150 60/£250

Spotted Carol on Birchplace a few weeks ago and, not seeing any reviews here, decided to TOFTT.

Organised a same day meet by text. Short messages, but businesslike, so no difficulty here.

She is based on a busy street in Soho, Old Compton Street. She was a little late arriving, as she was late heading back from an outcall meet. Unfortunately this meant that she was tired, however she was welcoming.

Appearance-wise she is a big girl in every respect. From her photos I had assumed she was a slim 5'8", but actually she was more like an Amazonian 6'2", slightly chunkier than her photos, but muscled rather than flab. Sizeable 7-8" cock, thick with a pronounced curve.

Flat was basic but clean, with a spotless bathroom - better than most working girls that I have visited.

After the formalities it was DFK, oral both ways, then she fucked me for a while. In the end I struggled to take the size of her cock, so switched to fucking her instead. She was fully hard, but having just had a previous meet did not come.

The fact that she was tired from the previous meet was disappointing, but it was still a positive experience, so I'd be keen to experience her when she is fully rested.

She was previously living in Dublin. Unclear if she is now in London full time or simply touring but, given the possibility of the former I would recommend a visit sooner rather than later.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline markmywords

Looks FAF. Thanks for the review.