Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Kate Thai (Seen in Bury)  (Read 948 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5652786) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thearwickian

The lady  External Link/Members Only   & External Link/Members Only

Price £80 for 30mins (or not)

Comms - all good by text, postcode given.

Location terraced house in Bury, upstairs bed room, basic but fit for action. Instructed to enter via rear yard.

The lady Pics are fairly accurate. Nice soft boobs but small nipples. A bit of armpit hair. Quite tall but slim. Feet looked large in her fluffy flip-flops!

The action Kate was flirtatious on arrival and took me upstairs. Cash sorted which she went to stash (seemed to take a while). When Kate came back into the room she asked me to get undressed and whipped her kit straight off - so no build up. There was some light kissing, owo and wanking both ways. Her cock was about 5-6 inches and stayed hard. Kate then offered to fuck me which was quite difficult but she took it easy, used plenty of lube and changed positions. She finished me with a combination of hand and oral and then cleaned me up.

Summary The main reason for the neutral is that from Kate returning to the room to me leaving was only 20 mins. There was a gentle hint of rushing (and a bleeper that went off a few times). By the time that I got back around the front of the house, there was another punter outside on his phone.