Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy (Swansea)  (Read 1849 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6867311) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline bazwelsh

Here's the link External Link/Members Only

Having taken a long break from the scene , I tried to limit the chances of failure with a local girl rather than a foreigner.
Meet took place several weeks ago , it was belting down which for me is great when your getting up to no good as most people are running for cover.

Great comms , quick answers got to the front door and was quite shocked as shes a lot bigger than her photos suggest, she does mention that shes a size 14 but to be honest its noted in the 'interview section' which on this occasion I had failed to read, im no dressmaker but I would say she's a tad bigger , she has very nice skin and for me I like BBW when they facially pretty so I was happy to take it further.

Probably the best thing was her attitude , very friendly very enthusiastic girl, cant do enough for you , defo one of the best in that department , she really enjoys herself and is happy to take instruction.

After a quick shower she delivered a very enthusiastic BJ and we had sex in several positions, massive boobs , great fun.

I would see her again? yes

Offline The413

Will post a report soon but agree with all of the above

Meet took place in May or so this year

Offline stevesucks69

Will post a report soon but agree with all of the above

Meet took place in May or so this year

Doesn't a review have to be done withing 6 months? If so you're past that time fella