Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Paris Sexy - Hersham  (Read 1438 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5990886) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This happened the end of last week.  When I saw her she mentioned that she was working in Chelmsford next week (this week), however seen a few posts saying her AW profile has been removed.  Glad I got to see Paris then.

Communication: Was texting Paris for a couple of days asking for questions.  Was ideally going to see her next week to build up more of a load, however my plans had changed so text her on the day as was gagging for it so made a appointment within a couple of hours.
All arranged by text. Appointment within 1.5 hours of text. Booked 60 mins

Location/Parking: Hersham - Well know house for Thai girls.  Plenty of free street parking as parked round the corner so didn't look obvious. 

Price: £120 plus £10 for OWO.  Had asked Paris to be wearing that sexy nurse uniform on her AW profile.

Girl: Like everyone has said she is sexy as fuck.  Age about 30.  Sexy fit body. Very nice firm C cup boobs, probably fake though but a good job done on them.  Speaks good English.

Meeting: Text Paris when I got here with 10 mins to spare.  Waited for about 10 mins to receive a text to say give me 10 mins.  Why do Thai birds do this.  Made sure kept my head down walking along the road to the house so didn't get noticed as said before by other punters this is a well know Thai whore house.  I was there last about 3 years ago I think which was my first ever punt as only got a massage from a Thai girl who is no longer on AW.  No need to know on the door as they see you coming.  Was let in and first impresssions was WOW as wearing the nurses uniform just like the AW pics.  Shoes taken off downstairs and led up the stairs which had a good sight of her her sexy bum going as looking up her dress.  In to the bedroom as noticed there was two other bedrooms and remembered the one I was previously in.  Lots of kissing at first and then done paperwork as agreed on the services.  Was having suspicions Paris was a TS as her voice seemed deep as other punters have mentioned their concerns as well, however had the horn and she just looked damn sexy otherwise I would of walked.  She was grinding up against me as I had clear view on the mirror.  Kissing her and her body including that sexy bum all over which made sure wanted her to take that uniform and panties off slowly.  She undressed me and gave me OWO with bending down which was very good technique.  Felt the sap raising so told her to get on the bed so I could lick her pussy which was nice and fresh.  Fingering allowed, however again the TS concern came in again as hard to get in properly.  She made all the right moans.  Down there for sometime including kissing all over her body and kissing that bum.  Stood up and wanted more OWO and was face fucking her which she seemed to enjoy and was gagging a bit.  Felt sap raising again so pulled out and said to put condom on.  Fucked her doggie facing the mirror on the dressing table and then onto mish on the bed where popped.  Again hard to get in deep so again TS question mark. 
Cleaned up and asked if I wanted a massage which accepted which was very nice including plenty of cc swipes which was getting me hard again.  Was chatting like I said where she would be next week and over xmas seeing her mum who lives in London.  The only downside on occasions was that she was on her phone whilst doing it as either stopping or using one hand.  Turned over and she goes shower.  Asked her what the time is and she shows me her watch saying 10 mins left.  I said err no as you made me wait 10 mins and she goes sorry babe.  Started kissing her again as she was tossing me off.  Again having a good suck on those tits.  Then into 69 as again a lovely blowjob whilst having a good taste of her pussy.  Felt the sap raising and wanted to cum all over her tits which did.
Cleaned up as offer of a shower which I declined as wait till I got home.  More chat whilst getting dressed.  Bit of more kissing before I left including a quick suck on those tits again.  Left the bedroom whilst she was groping my cock and empty sack.  Quietly down the stairs as seems another punter was there in one of the other bedrooms.  This was confirmed when putting my shoes back on there was a pair of brown shoes.  Said our goodbyes with more kissing as just didn't want to leave.  Left with a massive spring in my step.

If there was any negatives would be on her phone whilst doing the massage and about the time.  Other than that a good positive as really enjoyed myself with such a sexy fit lady who delivered.  Would I visit again.....Yes but seems she has gone away now but no doubt we will be keeping a eye to see if she comes back on AW.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... working in Chelmsford next week (this week), ... her AW profile has been removed.  ...

...seems she has gone away now but no doubt we will be keeping a eye to see if she comes back on AW.

Nice review, OP  :thumbsup: - she sure looks :angelgirl:.

Now in Chelmsford, as you say. Current VS ad and couple more pics, in absence of any current live AW profile:

External Link/Members Only

'Paris'

+447751967445

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:07:29 pm by Dashing »

Offline Surrey1974

Oh yeah forget to mention about her Vivastreet profile. Thanks for pointing that out. Will keep eyes peeled what she goes on her travels.