Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabela from hod  (Read 1761 times)

Offline thetinman007

Morning,  anyone know if Izabel from hod /Lmp allows fingering or anal/anal play?  Feedback welcome as I'm thinking of booking for this afternoon :-)

Offline Thunderbolt69

I'd like to know too. Especially if she receives rimming?? Many thanks

vt

She never allowed fingering her at parties, tongues only...sometimes girls will allow more on 1-2-1, not sure about rimming.

vt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only if this helps

So she'll receive rimming and give a prostate massage, but no fingering or anal/anal play on her is my take on it...and would fit with what I've seen at many parties and a couple of 1-2-1s with her.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:50:51 am by vt »

yumyum3

Offline CheeseYa

So she'll receive rimming and give a prostate massage, but no fingering or anal/anal play on her is my take on it...and would fit with what I've seen at many parties and a couple of 1-2-1s with her.

I remember Izabel trying to give me a prostate massage when I punted with her in MK but the sensation was just too alien for me to relax and enjoy it!

Just noticed that she's in Oxford tonight and might've made a booking if I'd realised earlier. As I see that she advertises CIM on AW and on her one2one profile, which is a service I didn't get the chance to sample at Annabella's.

Offline boardyhell

she used to do cim at hod,at one stage it wasn't on her list but she used to do it
i haven't seen her lately so i don't know if its on the hod services
a good service provider and a nice woman,i cant imagine many will be disappointed

Offline hawai5o

She is a great girl when it comes to service .. Had the pleasure with her at LMP parties and i am sure  ahe   advertised A level when she  first started on AW

Offline fantasticmrfox

I'll admit she's got an absolute scorching body   :P