Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fulham Area Recommendations?  (Read 517 times)

Offline Marcus0101

Hi guys,

I will be coming down from Scotland end of this month and staying in the Fulham area. I have had a look through the forum and on Adultwork but seen no harm asking if any of you have any recommendations for a good one hour punt around the Fulham area?

Not into BBW girls, anything from 18-50 that does oral without and kissing recommendation wise would be much appreciated.

Also looking to get along to one of The Phoenix Parties which I'm very much looking forward to  :yahoo: not been since it used to be LMP in Lancaster Gate, so many good memories walking down those stairs to a treasure trove of beauties  :yahoo: I don't expect it to be like that now from reading reports on here but sure it will still be good fun!

Offline Soho_upstart

Maybe slightly outside the age range but Smiley Sindey comes to mind as she is near Fulham Broadway and meets your other criteria / has good reviews etc. She is on my HL but haven’t met her yet.

Offline Marcus0101

Maybe slightly outside the age range but Smiley Sindey comes to mind as she is near Fulham Broadway and meets your other criteria / has good reviews etc. She is on my HL but haven’t met her yet.

Thanks for this, found her AW profile and looks good especially for 49, have added her to the HL for my trip thanks.