Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verified Profiles on AdultWork unverified now ?  (Read 632 times)

KickAss22

Just noticed by today that 70%of European and Easter Europeans profiles has been changed by the website from verified to unverified like Polish Romanians Germans etc

The green sign as “Verified member” doesn’t appear now on several profiles
Does anyone knows why’s that or if has anything to do with the Brexit?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 11:22:17 am by KickAss22 »

KickAss22

Forgot to mention that those profiles are the only ones who are older then 1 year some 2 years on the recent ones the green sign it is still showing

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
I think I still show as verified. Maybe just tagged randomly or perhaps profile passed on?

KickAss22

It may be a change from the website or it could be kinda “refresh” asking for re-verification  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Just noticed by today that 70%of European and Easter Europeans profiles has been changed by the website from verified to unverified like Polish Romanians Germans etc

The green sign as “Verified member” doesn’t appear now on several profiles
Does anyone knows why’s that or if has anything to do with the Brexit?

Verified means nothing...profiles get sold, hijacked, verified with picture of a fugly female pimp while the pics show a goddess.

Offline Londonpunter30

Maybe Michelle or someone else can confirm the process.. from chatting to someone else it just means they have adult Id scanned in, even if it's a 60 year old and profile is for a 20 year old

KickAss22

Verified means nothing...profiles get sold, hijacked, verified with picture of a fugly female pimp while the pics show a goddess.

True as only the old Easter Europeans profiles are in that situation like
Romanian and Polish

But I’m sure they’re not the only ones with fake profiles there are also lots of British profiles who can remove nationality and afterwards pretending they are any nationality

Offline DipsyDoodle

Eastern Europeans have to go through an additional verification step where they have to have their picture taken holding a current newspaper next to a telephone box to demonstrate that they are actually in the country.

KickAss22

Eastern Europeans have to go through an additional verification step where they have to have their picture taken holding a current newspaper next to a telephone box to demonstrate that they are actually in the country.

I know but for British is not the same
For that they only ask for passport or driving license and after verification can remove nationality so that explains how many profiles hasn’t got nationality showing and written on description other nationalities because that’s possible only on British profiles

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:00:59 pm by KickAss22 »