Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate_SEX_TEEN - Katy From Tooting Bec, Upper Tooting Road  (Read 629 times)

DavidTooting

External Link/Members Only

I have only been paying girls for the last 8 months but in this time I have seen about 40 girls in total.  I quite like it and I may not always have the extra money so I am making the most of it now I do. 

I am limited to finding girls in Tooting Bec. Today I found this girl on Adult Work and decided to pay her a visit. I called her and she sounded friendly. I asked if I could visit, she told me to head over.  She was only about 10 minutes from where I live so I was hoping all would go well and I could visit her regularly. 

When I got to her flat she opened the door and told me to go up the stairs to her bedroom.  She told me to take all my clothes off. I asked where she was from and she said Poland.  I thought she was really beautiful, she was definitely my kind of girl, she had these really nice tattoos and she was pretty, she looked in great shape and like a metal head. I am a metal head and I was very happy with the way she looked. So far so good.   She told me to lay on the bed.    She was surprised that I was hard but I said "is that unusual?" Lol 

I would have liked to have kissed and cuddled with her for a bit but I could see that wasn't going to happen. She put a condom on me and then immediately laid on her back and put baby oil on her vagina and told me to get on top.

She kept telling me not to pull out , which I thought she meant don't pull ALL the way out while having sex with her but it came apparent quickly that she didn't want me to move out of her a single inch, she kept demanding that I not pull out of her at all and to stay inside her which was a bit strange because you kind of have to go in and out for it to be sex.  I kept trying to just push against her with my dick inside her without pulling out but even a CM seemed to be pulling out too much. I tried to expose her boob from her bra and she moved my hand away. She told me her nipples were sensitive. I tried to pull one of her legs up which were tightly clamping me against her but she told me not to touch her leg. This was starting to feel really awkward.  We then changed to doggy style and she kept angrily telling me not to pull out of her at all just to keep it inside her. She started saying "cum now! Now!"  I said it would be difficult to cum if I couldn't go in and out of her and that I thought we had 30 minutes ( this was about 5 minutes after we started at most.). I said I needed more time and couldn't cum yet. She pulled out and pulled my condom off and laid down on the bed and told me to wank myself off.  I smiled and said I thought 30 minutes meant I could have sex with her for 30 minutes and she said "What, you want to have sex with me for 30 minutes!? No way!" I said, with a smile and in a respectful way that I would like to pay for one hour if I could have sex with her for one hour and she said "One whole hour of sex!? No way!"    She demanded that I wank off she she rubbed herself and pretended to orgasm. I hadn't finished yet and she was looking annoyed and started demanding for me to finish. I eventually finished as quick as I could and was only able to come on her tummy. She tried to make me cum on a towel on the bed first of all but I asked politely to cum on her and she said only the tummy.   

Overall you I would say this was a bad experience but if only she wasn't against my penis going in and out of her for the 30 minutes that I paid for that it would have been a great experience because I was really attracted to her. I really wanted to have sex with her but instead I kinda got robbed.  5 minutes of being told to hold my penis in her and not take it out and then I wanted on her tummy.

I don't think this could be considered sex to be honest.  Such a shame. I couldn't even touch her, hold her breasts or do anything really.   She would quickly move my hand if it reached towards anything interesting, she just wanted my hands to stay on her hips.

Overall it was a frustrating experience and not worth £60.
Really sexy girl but refused to have sex or blow or touch or kiss or do anything. 

I liked her a lot, would be cool as a friend but wouldn't pay her for sex again just because she wouldn't do anything it allow me to have fun. 

Offline Sinz

Why would you even consider to punt a WG who has 10 Negatives on UKP ?  :dash:

DavidTooting

I didn't realize she had so many bad reviews.  I only saw one negative review for her and I didn't know if it was just that guy she took a dislike or if she was having a bad day or something.... but apart from being attractive - and she was very attractive - it was a really bad experience.   

In summary, I should have looked into it more before going and I should have trusted the one bad review I saw on UK Punting but sometimes I guess you have to experience it yourself to believe it because you never know if the guy who left the review was being mean or if he was stinky and so she didn't want him touching her, etc.... 

But really it turns out this woman is a nightmare.... a complete scammer.

I'm in good shape, polite,  I was groomed and showered and fresh and everything and I'm only 32 years old so it's not like I was this smelly old man, she is just a scammer who avoids sex as much as possible. 

It's such a shame because she looks sexy, if only she liked sex I'd visit her every week.    The way she is, I'll never visit her again.

Offline Skyjuice1000

Let’s hope your the last one to experience this nasty dog

Offline Heph

Lowlights:

External Link/Members Only

* Overall you I would say this was a bad experience...
* I really wanted to have sex with her but instead I kinda got robbed.
* I don't think this could be considered sex to be honest.
* I couldn't even touch her, hold her breasts or do anything really.
* Overall it was a frustrating experience and not worth £60.
* ...refused to have sex or blow or touch or kiss or do anything

You don't say!

...would be cool as a friend but wouldn't pay her for sex again just because she wouldn't do anything it allow me to have fun.

:blush:
nb: would not be cool as a friend

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:02:53 pm by Heph »

DavidTooting

Yes, looking back I got robbed and she was a bitch but I assume she is just like that to clients, if I happened to meet her in a club or something like that maybe she would have been cool. I don't know, just trying to think the best of people I guess but looking back on it, I did get robbed and she was mean.  Before we did anything I told her she was beautiful and I hope I could see her again and she said that I won't say that afterwards. I thought she was being modest, self deprectiative ... But maybe that was an actual truthful warning.  It is strange though as you would think she would want guys to return to make more money. She must do okay with first timers who don't return I guess!? I don't feel anyone would return to visit her.

Offline Heph

Her poz / neg ratio on here compared with AW speaks volumes for the comparative value of each site's review credibility.

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP - tell me to piss off if you like, but some advice.
Reading the lines below from another review of yours yesterday makes me think you really need to get some perspective on punting. The only reason most of these girls are giving you the time of day is because you are paying them. They don't like you. They don't want to be your friend. If you saw one in the street and you tried to say hello, she would likely ignore you or cross the road. Don't romanticize the experience, for your own sake. You'll get no sympathy from this forum.

I really hope I get to see her again, she was awesome, can't say enough good things about her.  I want to bring her back to mine and marry her, she was absolutely awesome.

One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life, ever.

Offline LLPunting

OP, seriously, lay off the Mills & Boon tragedies and get some therapy, perhaps a nice lady at the clinic will take a shine to you.
Spend more time on your research and less on trying to pick up SPs.

DavidTooting

I was going a bit over the top there, obviously, if you were taking that literally, I obviously wouldn't want to bring a prostitute back to mine and marry her, it was just my way of saying that she was adorable. 

I know that these girls are only with me because they are getting paid otherwise I wouldn't be paying for it, I'd just be like some kind of pied piper of pussy strolling around with a string of babes ready for sex...  but that doesn't happen so I wouldn't fool myself into thinking they were with me for any reason other than cash.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:57:33 pm by DavidTooting »

DavidTooting

Besides if I was to bring her back to mine my girlfriend would totally kick my ass  :wacko:

DavidTooting

OP, seriously, lay off the Mills & Boon tragedies and get some therapy, perhaps a nice lady at the clinic will take a shine to you.
Spend more time on your research and less on trying to pick up SPs.

Wow, Mills and Boon!?? hahaha I prefer Max Hardcore style to be honest but I guess I'm doing my own research - I've only just found UKPunting to be fair, like over the weekend I think it was when I found it so it's not like I could do much research. I'm no expert on these things, I know nothing apart from I want to give money to a hot babe and have sex with her, that's about all I know at the moment.   I'm finding out that some of these women hate sex and are basically scamming guys.  I'm new to all this stuff, I'm sorry if that makes me super uncool or something but I'll obviously learn more in time. 

I don't know what SPs are, I Googled it and it seems to mean Starting Price, SP stands for 'Starting Price' which means the odds of the horse at the start of the race. When you place a bet you'll usually be given the choice of the current odds on the selection and the Starting Price.

If what you mean is that I'm choose cheap whores and getting crap service, I don't know what to say to that.  I've read that you can pay little for great sex with a whore and you can pay a lot of money for crappy sex and a bad attitude, so I prefer to spend not too much and have a bit of variety right now. This is new to me so I'm just seeing where it goes and what I can learn from my experience.   So far, the best experiences I've had have cost the same as the really bad ones.    It just depends on the female - there are a few that I've liked so much that I wish I could see them regularly and hopefully in time that will happen, I guess I just need to make arrangements with them for that to happen but it's early days for me paying for sex, I'm no expert.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:15:22 pm by DavidTooting »

Offline tergil

Offline LLPunting

SP = service provider

Don't encourage him, he's plainly tugging at tails.

DavidTooting

I'm not trying to tug anyone's tails, I really didn't know what that meant.

I just want to read reviews about these girls in my area and I want to write real reviews of the girls I see for others to know if they are worth paying or not, I'm not trying to do anything else. Really. No sarcasm or trickery, I just don't want to be ripped off again and I don't want anyone else to be ripped off either.

I have one more bad review to write some time of the worst experience I've had so far with a "SP" a few weeks ago and the other reviews I write will be neutral or positive.   I've only had 3 bad experiences and I've wrote about 2 of them already.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 07:05:54 pm by DavidTooting »