Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique Monica - Euston  (Read 3515 times)

57 review(s) for UNIQUE_MONICA  (41 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Strumpetlover

External Link/Members Only

Why I booked : After the damp squib in Croydon, I wanted to go for someone I knew would put in a lot of effort to making sure I had a good time (this was my second visit). Paid £120/h

Comms : She’s super quick to respond and confirm timings (same day booking), however on both this and the previous occasion, her typing is pretty careless, such that there was confusion about where to go exactly and I had to reconfirm directions carefully in order to find it.

Location : Decent sized room in a chain hotel very close to the station.  Reception deserted, she met me in civvies on the landing as needed a keycard to get along the corridor.

The girl :  Petite, nice natural tits, decent curves, mid thirties.  Straw blond hair with extensions.  Facially, hard to say, she looks pretty from some angles, less so from others, maybe the lip-job is a little odd.  Best facial feature is sparkly eyes and a smile to match, she rarely stops chatting / smiling, which is a nice relaxing combo.

The punt :
Dived into DFK, cuddling, rolling and romping around, a little bit of OWO, RO, but I was soon ready to get hooded up and then move through a number of positions, with round 1 ending with her encouraging me to come all over her face.  Got some in her eye and hair, but she took it in her stride, remained cheerful and (ever the gent) I got it out of the eye with a wipe.  The hair was a bit more tricky though, and she retreated for a quick shower while I regained my strength.  Second round along much the same lines, she came a lot and got very wet, it ended in a happy sweaty heap together in prone.

Overall, this very much delivered, she manages to be full-on and yet relaxing at the same time, great enthusiasm on her part, you can’t help but get swept along with it.

Offline bedhedred

"The hair was a bit more tricky though, and she retreated for a quick shower while I regained my strength. "

Reminded me of the line in the Derek and Clive sketch.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jayjay1

She was on my #1 hit list few weeks ago but shame she was away and not responded since.

Hows the hotel, was it much hassle to get up the lift, big busy lobby?

Offline Strumpetlover

It was early evening and the reception looked like it was actually closed (automated maybe?), nobody there that I could see, but I didn't stop and stare, mask on, head down and over to the lifts, no issues.

Offline ali sugar

i had one of my best punts with her when she was based in Angel. Glad to hear she is still maknig punters happy

Offline last_days_of_logan

i had one of my best punts with her when she was based in Angel. Glad to hear she is still maknig punters happy

you see thats weird...the one i confuse her with is based in Angel

Offline tantraman

The girl :  Petite, nice natural tits, decent curves, mid thirties.  Straw blond hair with extensions.  Facially, hard to say, she looks pretty from some angles, less so from others, maybe the lip-job is a little odd.  Best facial feature is sparkly eyes and a smile to match, she rarely stops chatting / smiling, which is a nice relaxing combo.

... check out those "angles" in all photos collated here :music: