Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor, London Bridge (Bijoux, Max, indy; photoshopped but amazing service)  (Read 8389 times)

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (professional, not personal account)

When: in 2020, when it was legal

How much: £350 for 1 hour. Only later did I realise she is also with Max's Angels at £250!

Face: 6.5/10
She is not unattractive, but she looks past her prime. She is definitely older than she looks in her (quite photoshopped) photos. I mean her face is photoshopped but the pictures of her body are quite realistic.

Body: 8/10 if you are a boob man. Probably 6/10 if you are not and if you prefer the slender/gym-toned type.
Those natural boobs are simply amazing - and she knows how to use them! :)
She is not fat but she is not slim either, and she is definitely not gym toned. She'd look amazing if she lost about a stone or so.

Service: 9/10
She may not be a slim girl in her early 20s, but she more than makes up for that with an amazing service and a great attitude. After the usual paperwork shower etc, she basically jumped on me: she started with an amazing DFK, then onto the bed, where she teased me with those amazing natural boobs, gave me a fantastic titty wank and OWO before I finished in cowgirl.

The massage in between rounds was the only part that was a bit meh, also because she giggled a lot, talked a lot of nonsense and was basically acting like your stereotypical Essex girl. How much it was an act I do not know and, honestly, I don't care.

But soon after we were at it again : she started with a HJ, then OWO with lots of eye contact while teasing the balls with her hands, then balls in her mouth while teasing the shaft with her hands, then I finished in missionary, with her basically hugging and clenching me really tight.

Will I return? Yes if I manage to book her at Max's rates. At £350 not sure.

Would I recommend her? It depends. If you want a slender girl in her early 20s she won't be for you. If instead a great service is more important for you, then hell yes, I would recommend her.

The best shags for me have been Gabie of Allure (now gone indy as Harper May), Billie Farlow (used to be Bree of Shoreditch) and the ebony Elle/Sophia. I'd say Eleanor is the least facially attractive of these, but, for energy and attitude, better than Bree and on par with the other two. She has the best boobs of all but the worst body otherwise. Pick your poison!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brand242

Thanks for the review. Eleanor has been on my list but the past year has been difficult to see her, for obvious reasons. Appreciate the comparison with Gabie too, as she remains on my list.

Offline One for the road

This is what was needed lots of new members. I had Eleanor on my list before we moved into tier 5. Have you seen the selfie pictures on Maxs website. do they give a better impression of her current looks ?

Offline massagepuntingfan

Top review, thanks. If I have a punt I'm seeing her!

Heres a link too her selfies on Maxes: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:22:08 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline NotThe

I am actually not a new member but an old one (my old nick was NotThePrimeMinister) who got locked out trying to reset the password - but the email account linked to it had been deleted for inactivity. I tried, but failed, to contact admin so I had to wait for registrations to open again. If you look up my old posts you'll notice that NotThePrimeMinister appears as "guest", NOT as banned.

I have not seen Max's selfies as I no longer have  access to that.

Look, when I first saw her I was a bit shocked and feared the whole thing would have been a disappointment. She is not a slim girl in her early 20s, her face pics are photoshopped and she has a bigger, not-toned at all belly than in the pics, but she more than makes up for all of that with an amazing energy and attitude. She won't be everyone's cup of tea, but if natural boobs and stamina are your thing you won't be disappointed. I prefer someone like this over someone who looks like a model but acts like a statue. Also, if Gabie were the same price Gabie would be a better choice (smaller but still large natural boobs, comparable energy stamina initiative etc but younger more toned and prettier) but she's not anymore.

Offline NotThe

PS I have been asked via private message how tight or not she is. I'd say average - no complaints  :rolleyes:

Offline Magic500

Hi
Read the review with interest as planning to see her.
Would you say she is more sub than dom or the other way round?
Does she allow cim?

Offline NotThe

No idea about CIM, sorry.

She wasn't passive. We discussed what I liked and she took a decent deal of initiative, but didn't mind being nudged in a specific direction, so to speak.

I am not into proper dom nor proper sub stuff, so if that's what you want you should discuss with her first.

Remember to manage your expections : if you want a skinny 20 year old you'll be disappointed. If you want a good service from what is effectively an energetic natural MILF slightly past her prime, you won't be.

Offline West London Guy

Found this thread looking for reviews on her. She's £300ph as an agency girl on Maxes but on her personal website she's £500ph as an indie  :unknown:

Offline Brand242

Wow she must have gone up to £300 very recently. I was going to see her the other week, but she wasn’t available at the time I wanted. I was willing to do £250, but think I’ll be giving her a miss at £300. Tilly is another one on the website where her rates recently went up - great figure but really limited sevrvices is putting me off.

Maxes is doing this with a lot of their girls. £300 seems to be the going rate…
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 05:11:15 pm by Brand242 »