Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Chinese - Herbal Clinic - Cricklewood Lane/ Kilburn  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Bob Suruncle

Been to this place a few times now (I'll post the other reviews later) although this was the most recent.

External Link/Members Only

Yes the place is on a busy road and yes it does look a bit tired. Beware at the moment (June 2019) they are refurbishing the place so it will get better although right now it may seem a little chaotic.

Looks like the girls change on a regular basis (like daily!) however there are some regulars. I noticed that "Emily" seems to be there most of the time. "Emily's" English was pretty basic - in fact I would say functional rather than basic so I suspect her name is not Emily - that's the anglicised version for our benefit. However, she clearly knew enough to make sure everything went well. Like a lot of guys on here I am mainly looking for a good massage with a HE. From a previous visit, I did ask the therapist if all the girls offer HE - the answer was yes.  So how did it go?

Emily - states 22 years old on the Gumtree advert and probably not too far off the mark. Nice figure and pretty with it.
Massage - pretty firm, more like a Chinese massage (no surprise there!) than a Swedish or relaxing massage however she did keep asking if the pressure was ok. For me it was just right. I took the towel off at the start of the massage to make sure we were both on the same wavelength, also make sure the essentials were positioned in full view when she was massaging my legs / feet. Obviously with feet positioned slightly apart. I had the full hour massage. First 30 mins I was on my back and the massage was pretty standard - started at top of back and gradually worked down. A few "accidental" touches no doubt to gauge reaction from me. Towards the end of the first 30 minutes she jumps up on the table and positions herself between my legs. My legs are now pushed further apart. She then starts massaging the inside of my thighs and gradually worked towards the "boys". Ended up with a real sensual tickle of the "boys". Obviously as the boys were now out of the barracks, everything else stood to attention in honour of the occasion. Time to flip over. More sensual rubbing and massage for a few minutes then offered HE at £20 or HE and topless for £30. I opted for the simple HE. Up she jumps on the table again and positions herself between my legs. Real sensual HJ with lots of oil and no rushing. After about 10 mins or so it was time to let go, so I did. She cleaned everything up and with still 10 mins to go she continued with the massage. I showered before leaving so went away happy a refreshed.
Verdict: Overall one of the best massages I have ever had. The bonus is the exceptionally good HE as well. Damage was £45 for the hour massage (they do offer 30 mins for £30 and 45 mins for £40) plus £20 for the HE. I will certainly be seeing Emily again.

Offline earlgreyman

Hi, review reads a bit like an advert. When you say "nice figure and pretty with it", any more detail than that?

Online Seasoned Vet

This is a decent place i go like at least once a month even if its out of the way for me. Not really into oriental girls but they have European blacks and a couple turks too

Offline Bob Suruncle

Hi earlygreyman, I can what you mean about my post reading like an advert and can see where you are coming from. Let's get the formalities over with... No, I am not connected to this shop (or any other for that matter) or with this girl (or any other). In otherwords my review is exactly that, a review from a genuine punter. When I say "nice figure" what I mean is she was pretty normal i.e. not like a stick insect or like a tub of lard. Probably size 10/12 (UK size that is). "Pretty with it" means that she had a pretty face e.g. nice complexion, no spots, well kept hair etc.

Offline Bob Suruncle

Oops, pressed the send button too soon. I also meant to say that like Seasoned Vet, I have been a few times now and intend to go more in the future. Same reason - its a little way away from where I live and its a nice place. So there will be some more reviews from me. Please do not take it that its a backdoor way of advertisng this place. I will review as I find the place and if its negative or neutral then so be it (my next review will be retrospective and it will be a neutral). Happy punting!