Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: As it's Christmas - do you get presents from your regulars?  (Read 2099 times)

Offline akauya

There is a thread about punters giving prossies a Christmas gift. By the looks of it quite a lot of you do, especially to your regulars.

So this is a question for those of you who have regulars, do you get gifts from your prossies? If so what is it? Socks? A tie? Aftershave? One free hour? 

What was the best/worst gift you got from a prossie? (STIs don't count! :D)

Offline Paul31

My regular always gets me a present. The best one she gave was the James bond box set a couple of years ago. No I get exspensive t shirts from her that I love

Offline akauya

Thanks for that Paul...

It's funny, the other thread got loads of replies, from guys buying presents to their regulars. This one doesn't.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, that prossies don't give presents to their regulars despite the fact that they must be getting loads of money from those customers over the years.

Offline Boundless

Thanks for that Paul...

It's funny, the other thread got loads of replies, from guys buying presents to their regulars. This one doesn't.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, that prossies don't give presents to their regulars despite the fact that they must be getting loads of money from those customers over the years.

A regular I used to see was a keen baker and would quite often give me cakes on my way out but I've never had a Christmas present. I have given a Christmas present to a favourite regular and she sent me a really nice thank you message on Boxing Day.

Online johnny34

One of my regulars is taking me out (in her time) for coffee/cake before our Christmas booking.  :drinks:

fredpunter

One of my regulars is taking me out (in her time) for coffee/cake before our Christmas booking.  :drinks:

Greggs?

Offline Clooney

The lovely, scatty, crazy Jenna of Chalk Farm offered to burn me a couple of films onto disk as I was getting dressed in her living room wen I met her in the summer.

Nice girl. Need to get back sometime, but I have other options at the minute.

cockneybstrd

My regular always gets me a present. The best one she gave was the James bond box set a couple of years ago. No I get exspensive t shirts from her that I love

I got to say when it comes to fluff Alan Freeman has nothing on you

I got some decent cigars once. I was a bit embarrassed as I hadnt got her anything apart from probably dropping the median annual wage in the UK on her during the year

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have a two regulars that I buy a gift for (I know they don't have a wife to try and explain it too).  I think it is a nice way to say thank you and that I appreciate them. 

Online hendrix

I got to say when it comes to fluff Alan Freeman has nothing on you

I got some decent cigars once. I was a bit embarrassed as I hadnt got her anything apart from probably dropping the median annual wage in the UK on her during the year

:lol: Yep, that's me too, except it wasn't cigars but a decent bottle of red.

Offline threechilliman

The only thing I get from my regular is an over-run that would leave Sir Alex Ferguson scratching his head. And tbh that's what I appreciate most.

tcm

rafatheira

A regular back in the states gifted me a small vacum cleaner once. I was so fucking confused by that gift :wacko:

The nicest was a creed aftershave, which I'd mentioned in passing I think. Quite expensive, too. I felt a bit guilty cause I'd only taken a bottle of wine over which, though nice, was not in a similar price range to her gift by a long way. Then I realized the fucking fortune I'd provided her with over all the times I'd seen her.... :unknown:

Normally, I tend to take a nice bottle of alcohol over during the holiday season.

rafatheira

:lol: :lol:

unclesweetheart

A freebie dinner date and a pair of panties after some alfresco fun that I may well frame.

Offline NIK

fredpunter

ive had a couple of ladies express frustration that they couldn't buy me a present on account of me being too feeble minded to explain where it came from when I got home, but both were very generous with their time and services, so there was no complaints from me.

fredpunter

What a bollocks thread.  :rolleyes:

You're only saying that cos noone has given you a vacuum cleaner  :)

Offline Thepacifist

I used to see a Swedish regular and on my birthday she got me a nice tea cup which i still use every day. She must've seen me as a mug  :cool:

Naughty pictures from another regular.  :blush:

LucieB

I buy my regulars a little something for Christmas :)

x

Offline Urban_G

A parlour I used to visit gave out bottles of wine and chocolates around xmas time, I think I've received that twice from them in the past.

Offline iPad3

I got a bottle from one of my regulars last week, couldn't beleive it!!!!!

Offline akauya

I got a bottle from one of my regulars last week, couldn't beleive it!!!!!

She must have read this thread :D