Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammer Elize  (Read 625 times)

Offline Tomcat

Guys beware of this WG she is a scammer, she will call you asking for money, made up BS her sons in hospital attacked by a dog needs to buy the poor little feel a things and many more stories, none stop calls, I do believe she offers bareback from a previous post which I'm trying to find.

Be warned gents don't play into hers hands.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fudi_maar

Thanks for the warning. Judging by the the druggie look on her 4th photo in the link, I don't want to play in her mouth either.

Offline lillythesavage

Guys beware of this WG she is a scammer, she will call you asking for money, made up BS her sons in hospital attacked by a dog needs to buy the poor little feel a things and many more stories, none stop calls, I do believe she offers bareback from a previous post which I'm trying to find.

External Link/Members Only

So, you knew she offered bareback, you read it somewhere, yet you still called her and she got your number, and you are complaining she is trying to scam you and that she is a barebacker?

Offline Tomcat

Yes called her as for BB intel from person that will not be named, I'm sure I've ssen a post on here.

Online l4at

Is it worth writing a negative review despite you not actually seeing her?

Offline Tomcat

Is it worth writing a negative review despite you not actually seeing her?

It's not a review that's why it's in descussion page, and it's an alert to the members unless you want to be ripped off, the idea is to watch others back.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

She should give up and write short fiction for a living.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 04:42:09 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online l4at

It's not a review that's why it's in descussion page, and it's an alert to the members unless you want to be ripped off, the idea is to watch others back.

Apologies, I thought you booked an appointment with her. Thanks for the heads up, will avoid.