Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abusive lady in Southwark  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I do not wish to put details here so PM me of you are looking to meet a lady in Southwark so I can tell you her ID,  for she is no lady and has been abusive to me. I fear being outed.

cockneybstrd

Did you give her a dose or something ?

abdul

I do not wish to put details here so PM me of you are looking to meet a lady in Southwark so I can tell you her ID,  for she is no lady and has been abusive to me. I fear being outed.

I assume you asked for bareback :bomb:

Stealthshagger

you tend to assume alot. did you assume your profile was a good idea? assume it would be a honey magnet?

abdul

you tend to assume alot. did you assume your profile was a good idea? assume it would be a honey magnet?

My assumption was based on HP's review on ukp :hi:

Did you give her a dose or something ?

NO and if you wish to know more I am happy to answer in a private message as I wrote above

NO and if you wish to know more I am happy to answer in a private message as I wrote above

Festisio

Why not just write it up here.

Otherwise your post is essentially, "I know something but you have to come begging to me to find out, ner ner ner ner ner"

But to be honest, given the type of pro$$ies you go for, there's probably not many other UKP members who are likely to want to see her.

Otherwise your post is essentially, "I know something but you have to come begging to me to find out, ner ner ner ner ner"

But to be honest, given the type of pro$$ies you go for, there's probably not many other UKP members who are likely to want to see her.

1 It was an RB and she went for me so you are not correct.
2 There are occasionally times when to be discreet is safer and some guys from Southwark have already discussed this privately with me to their benefit.
3 And just because we do not like the same type of ladies there is no need to make snide comments.

LL

When I search AW I filter out the barebackers as most of us do I guess.  If there was a way to exclude plumpers then I'd do that too!

Stealthshagger

once you have emailed back and forth with a WG on AW she can write notes by your name that you cant see. There are several ways for vindictive WGs to put you out (also, maybe his address or number were on the reverse booking, etc).  He has sent me the name, and she does bid on most RBs without reading them and I would not be surprised if she were vindictive, based on my prior correspondence with her.

vorian

1 It was an RB and she went for me so you are not correct.
2 There are occasionally times when to be discreet is safer and some guys from Southwark have already discussed this privately with me to their benefit.
3 And just because we do not like the same type of ladies there is no need to make snide comments.

I remember a thread recently where the OP had a bid on a reverse bid and the girl went loopy and threatened him. As she did not like what he bid for, up to you what you post or do not post.

This has struck a chord. I have had about 15 replies with requests for the information from gents who have or might punt in Southwark.
HP

cockneybstrd

I remember a thread recently where the OP had a bid on a reverse bid and the girl went loopy and threatened him. As she did not like what he bid for, up to you what you post or do not post.

Thats was some doris from the Midlands V

As HP sent me the link I can confirm its not the same person

However I think HP does need to go to specsavers as he got her ethnic background totally wrong !

And he sent it to me unrequested after my little joke !
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:50:04 pm by cockneybstrd »

Thats was some doris from the Midlands V

As HP sent me the link I can confirm its not the same person

However I think HP does need to go to specsavers as he got her ethnic background totally wrong !

And he sent it to me unrequested after my little joke !
I did not notice any joke. For me this was serious. I mentioned her ethnic group as you call it by decoding her name and her language from her interview. I have not met her. Another punter since stated she had parents from 2 different 'ethnic' groups.

cockneybstrd

As I pointed out to you she bid on my RB which was requesting a Black or Mixed Race Female

Online johnny.bravo

HP you need to give it a rest and get back to spending hours PM'ing all those gents who are ever so curious. if you don't plan on writing a negative review or divulging any info then keep it to yourself  :thumbsup: