Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Wu - Soho - greatest quickie!  (Read 7378 times)

Sammy458

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've visited Sofia a few times now, she's based on Dean Street - coincidentally right next door to a 'chinese health shop' ;)

Sofia is not a looker, about 40-45 in age. However the service she delivers makes up for it. Contacting her is always very easy, done via text message and if she is free she replies immediately. Usually agree 50 for 30 mins which includes massage, OWO, protected sex and cim. Can't go wrong fellas..

Couple of points - she is very eager to please; calls me daddy a lot and can make comments like she wants to rape you..

Offline Steve121

Hi

What's her body like? Also facials she decent looking or possibly haggard?  Can't tell by the body shots on profile.

However cim included in the price does sound vfm.

Steve121

Offline bungry

1 review, 1 post....yeah ok...

anyway pics look like tranny pics...those tits are just funny.

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Does she kiss at all French?

Offline dwightschrute

Offline Steve121

Offline Rehon

Offline dwightschrute

What's the source of your information?
I've looked into booking her before and I've seen older comments on this forum mentioning that she might be post-op

Offline Jayjay17

Think she also goes under the name Nana Heung or something, been to her a few times and the experience has been good. Haven’t noticed anything unusual tbh

Offline joe diddley

I've looked into booking her before and I've seen older comments on this forum mentioning that she might be post-op

I haven't found any of those. Any chance of a link?   :hi:

Offline joe diddley

Thanks but I meant a link to posts suggesting she's a TS.

Offline Kamaka

No way is she a TS/post-op.
No spring chicken but good body for her age.
Good fun, and value for money.
Saw her a few days ago. Pretty much as the OP described, though it's £60 for half hour, but not rushed.
She didn't 'rape' me though!
See also, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180968.msg1906554#msg1906554
07881 301857.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:12:43 am by Kamaka »

CityboyLondon

Does she work in a shop or is it a private flat? Like a walk up?

Offline marlin

She works in a flat or was a couple of weeks ago in a modern building
She directed me to an address next door to hers and when I then told me to come to the correct door
Was worried about making a noise as its a residential building

Big tits, didnt seem fake ,but she doesnt give you her full attention
I wont be going again although she mentioned a discount for going in the morning

Online Jonestown

Her profile says she is 4’-8” tall, is that correct ?

Also says her favourite food is white rice, so I guess she is not High maintenance.

Offline dwightschrute

Her profile says she is 4’-8” tall, is that correct ?

Also says her favourite food is white rice, so I guess she is not High maintenance.
just a single grain (uncooked)

Offline Quatro

That’s Taya Huang (aka Nana).

She’s well reviewed elsewhere on the web.

She has a great body for her age and attractive imho, but she is 40+.

She is excellent VFM, though. £80 gets you an hour with most of you’d want thrown in with no additional pricing.

Offline Rehon

So no real source whatsoever, just peddling fake info.
I KNOW she's pure woman. You're speculating nonsense.

Offline Quatro

She's definitely a woman, no doubt about that.

LoneRider

She is definitely all woman and not a t/s.  I would agree that she is in her 40's, great tits and overall not a bad looker.  Her body to body had me cumming in no time - it was her breasts over my cock which did it - but having paid for the hour she (eventually) got me hard again and then rode my cock with her wonderfully wet, slick, tight pussy. She genuinely seemed to want to please. She does talk a lot and not all of it is easy to follow and at times it seems like she has a speech impediment. My second experience with Sofia wasn't quite at the same level as before but at £80 for the hour, she is good vfm.  Other positives: she cares about hygiene - hers and yours - and makes you shower/wash your privates before starting - and washes your privates have you have finished. She does do OWO but she won't allow CIM - and then she will spend five minutes rinsing with mouthwash, so perhaps a little obsessive/compulsive but better that way than the other.

Soreloser

No way is she a TS/post-op.
No spring chicken but good body for her age.
Good fun, and value for money.
Saw her a few days ago. Pretty much as the OP described, though it's £60 for half hour, but not rushed.
She didn't 'rape' me though!
See also, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180968.msg1906554#msg1906554

I saw this WG again recently and she expressed that this is her personal number, might be best to remove the post pal! :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:48:15 am by Soreloser »

Offline Kamaka

I saw this WG again recently and she expressed that this is her personal number, might be best to remove the post pal! :)
Seeing as you've copied the number in your post, seems a bit pointless to remove it now pal.

Soreloser

Seeing as you've copied the number in your post, seems a bit pointless to remove it now pal.

Haha, good point, modified now!

Offline workingtone

She used to work for Well Health in Soho before it closed, I have also often wondered if she is TS.

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline workingtone

Why?

1) She does not like her vagina being touch or licked

2) I kissed her once above her upper lip very very spikey i.e. unshaven

3) Gut feel, instinct

I did mention it to the other girls at Well Health but got no response.

Offline Fully Sated

Workingtone, owing to the fact that you have actually seen her, a review from you would be very useful for other members.

1) She does not like her vagina being touch or licked

2) I kissed her once above her upper lip very very spikey i.e. unshaven

3) Gut feel, instinct

I did mention it to the other girls at Well Health but got no response.

Offline workingtone

Workingtone, owing to the fact that you have actually seen her, a review from you would be very useful for other members.

To be honest there have been two excellent reviews of her recently (including this one) and there is nothing extra I could add about her.

Suspicions aside, she was great value for money.

Online coma72

here goes a first post . 
She is located in central london, poland street. Very easy to get to. I phoned her to get door open and walked up stairs till I saw her open the door.

Looks similar to what others have said. She is in her early 40's. Not ugly but definitely not a hot young woman. That said when I was on top of her I found her body to be very sexy.Nice boobs and I don't think they are false. I also don't think she is a T/S.

discussed service at beginning. Agreed £80 for BtB. She does do oral and F/s but I didn't want that. Her massage is rubbish. Really no good. That said it was very sensual when she was grabbing my cock from underneath. More stroking when I turned over. The last part was me on top with my cock between her boobs.
because of the service I wanted I don't know if she gets very raunchy. If you want a massage it is no good. If you want a young good looking woman she is no good. For me I liked her service. Provided the sensuality I wanted. I liked her manner and enjoyed talking with her. Phone numbers and link is higher up on this thread.