Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know any girls with hairy armpits?  (Read 1016 times)

Offline flipfloplover

Girls with hairy armpits seem to be impossible to find. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Offline Blackpool Rock

There used to be a girl called something like American Cassidy around the NW who wasn't shaved down below, not sure about her armpits though, can't seem to find her profile now

James999

Offline scutty brown

There used to be a girl called something like American Cassidy around the NW who wasn't shaved down below, not sure about her armpits though, can't seem to find her profile now

She used to dye her armpits green or blue, but she's whoring back in New York now
She didn't shave her legs either
Her AW profile is still live
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
phreaky photos at
External Link/Members Only

ThrustMaster

Crossgates Susan in Leeds

DO YOU HAVE PUBIC HAIR ANYWHERE ELSE   A. Yes ive about 3inch under my arm pits, at the moment ive got some on my legs as well about half a inch long down the front and my bum hole

Offline Blackpool Rock

DO YOU HAVE PUBIC HAIR ANYWHERE ELSE   A. Yes ive about 3inch under my arm pits, at the moment ive got some on my legs as well about half a inch long down the front and my bum hole
:vomit:

Offline scutty brown

Have you read the section "Toilet slave duties"?

Offline hungrypunt

Illl try and find my ex wifes link, gorilla  :lol:

Offline Colston36

Girls with hairy armpits seem to be impossible to find. Does anybody have any recommendations?

BodyModGrrrl is brilliant.

Offline Tonyg

Kat Lees one for the wookie lovers
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac