Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 30/11  (Read 3334 times)

Offline bestbefore

Interesting previous occupation to have on your CV as a lawyer or barrister!

password02

A nice find - mature student at £140 ph - maybe some one can do a 30 min session and TOFTT and report back with a review as she does look interesting and in GG NW11 is local...I cannot do next week as already lined up a couple of punts with Madlin and Cindy

LL

I think she meant liar or babysitter.

Offline Hantsolo

She's now in Farnborough, has anyone seen her as she does sound and look great (I love a tall woman!)

sweetas

Guys this ones in Golders Green again

What do you think. I'm just not sure. Been texting, and sometimes it feels texts are from different people almost when in conversation. But I could be wrong.

Be good to know what you think as I might possibly go today.

QuiteLiterally

Did you make it in the end, be interested to hear if genuine and any good?

Festisio

Guys this ones in Golders Green again

What do you think. I'm just not sure. Been texting, and sometimes it feels texts are from different people almost when in conversation. But I could be wrong.

Be good to know what you think as I might possibly go today.
Interesting.  How much txt tennis are you having with a hooker prior to seeing her?

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is either a liar or totally stupid, if she intends entering the legal profession this profile could come back to haunt her.  :wackogirl:

Offline Yorkle

I don't know her, but I'm guessing stupid?  One of the profile pics has a full name under it, and a quick google search of that name brings up her personal facebook account!  Same pics as this profile, so she's either just copied somebody's facebook details en masse, or forgot to change the filename of the pic.  Not too clever.

By the way, I am not a stalker......

Offline emkay

Hmm, she might be studying for some time. Would you employ her as (as a lawyer) if she couldn't spell "Secretary"?

that said I think she's very, very hot and is now on my hotlist.

markw

Could be a malicious profile put up by an ex boyfriend or whatever. However there are two feedbacks that appear to come from genuine AW members.

If it's genuine, I wouldn't want someone this stupid dealing with my legal affairs!

Offline iPad3

This lady is definitely an HL candidate but the name on the photos is a real error, perhaps those in text contact should point this out to her.....who knows, she may even offer a discount for helping out!

password02

Looked for the name but could not find any details on any photo's - ?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Looked for the name but could not find any details on any photo's - ?

PM sent.

sweetas

Been looking at her for a while and am so tempted.  Just ding want to be conned if not genuine.
This game is starting to take up sooo much time

Offline Hantsolo

Guys,

I plucked up the courage and saw this woman just before Christmas at an apartment in Farnborough.

Yes, I had reservations but decided to take a chance. After all, I could always walk away... But have to say I was really pleased I met her!

She's a genuine 6ft tall blonde, looks exactly as her photos and is a very good punt. Excellent oral, great sex, took a hard pounding anally, clearly loves cock and is very natural.

I'll try and get round to writing a review in the next few days, but I can assure you that she's worth a visit.

As for the law student bit, I'm not sure, but she's clearly educated and gives the impression she really enjoys her work.

Hope this helps.

Offline iPad3

Profile gone.....shame as I was going to see her at some point, anyone know if she's started a new profile?