Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wonder what's happened to Emma of Cambridge ?  (Read 832 times)

Offline WASA38

ca. Three weeks ago, Cambridge's top-rated SP (External Link/Members Only) announced in her profile that she was going to be 'wisked away by a gentleman client from March 15th' , that she would be available 'back playing' from March 25th' and that she was pretty well fully available thereafter. Yesterday I tried to book her without a response and now note that her last log-in was on March 14th and that, in mutual contradiction to the above, her 'availability' link indicates unavailability until April 10th.

Maybe she's settled down with that client and,if so, good luck to her but itwould be a sad loss to a talent-starved city. I just hope she's okay. I notice that her last +-ve AW rating was dated March 15th. Perhaps it's just easier to blank out the availability table than to edit the body of the profile.

I'm not afflicted by ESA, just sufffering several nil-reponses after having been given a very unjustified negative (although 'Neutral') AW rating which spoilt an otherwise convincing clean sheet. I had no doubt that Emma would have been more than happy to accommodate me

Offline WASA38

-and almost fully booked up from the outset.

Offline dingledongle

Been wanting to see her for ages, but she's always booked up for days in advance  :(

Offline randyrobert

Then book her in advance yourself-well worth the wait IMHO

Offline dingledongle

Then book her in advance yourself-well worth the wait IMHO

I would if I could, forever rushing around doing things so don't get chance to give more than 24 hours notice a lot of the time. Makes it difficult at the best of times :( I need a holiday haha  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:30:57 pm by dingledongle »