Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone remember sexy sarah of ipswich  (Read 654 times)

TigressTamer

Can any of you remember sexy sarah of ipswich. She was around late forties and worked from her lovely home near what was the sheperd and dog pub. She used to offer massage with hr and oral then progressed to full service. I never went all the way with her but boy i wish now i had. She had a new alias towards the end of little miss sexy. She was lovely looking and had a right suffolk accent. I woulds love to see her again
Sarah stopped her profile about three years ago.

Anyone know anything. Thanks TT.

Offline Students Notebook

Can any of you remember sexy sarah of ipswich. She was around late forties and worked from her lovely home near what was the sheperd and dog pub. She used to offer massage with hr and oral then progressed to full service. I never went all the way with her but boy i wish now i had. She had a new alias towards the end of little miss sexy. She was lovely looking and had a right suffolk accent. I woulds love to see her again
Sarah stopped her profile about three years ago.

Anyone know anything. Thanks TT.

No I don't but I remember Sexy Amy Ipswich and Little Miss Innocent, also in Ipswich. Both gone now.
S.N.

Offline Prof1978

Yes, I remember her. She was one of my first punts about 10 years ago now! Agree she was very attractive and had a great figure too. I went all the way with her and had a great time (that I can remember now!). Was in that house you describe opposite the pub.
No longer around that I know of.

Offline Barri 46

She was lush,also the woman who worked from a house next door to the Blooming Fushia,when the area was redeveloped she dissapeared.Who remembers her forgotten her name .

fountainman

met sarah a handful of times, very sexy. let me take some naked pics of her too. long gone with old phone though. wish she would come back !!

fountainman

how about Destiny from stoke park area ?  mid 40s blonde lady.  playroom in attic .  loved seeing her.  another one gone off the map. happy days though

TigressTamer

Yes guys Sarah was the lady opposite the pub. Went to a funeral at seven hills crem the other day and drove past her house and had some flash backs. Cracking body. 

indeed i also remember destiny. Only saw her the once. Bit of a belly but lovely boobs and gave great oral too. Again never went all the way. Used to have a guilty conscience back then which i have suppressed abit now.

Lovely memories of lovely ladies. Take me back.

TT.

Offline Simon133

i Had some great Times with Sarah and was gutted when she stopped working, she was always rather difficult to get hold of but was certainly well worth the effort,

Her tits were fantastic as was her bum, have been hoping that she’ll reappear for ages but not getting my hopes up

TigressTamer

Your right Simon i loved her boobs they hung lovely and with great nipple placement.

The sight of her arse in her tight jeans was heaven.  When she used to leave the room to get changed into her stockings and suspenders i would be hard already and fuck me when she returned back into the room my heart would miss a beat.

The funny time that i recall was when she gave me a hand job and just before the vinegar stroke she said in her suffolk accent

"Christ your horny, i can feel it pumpin' well i cracked up laughing and cum at the same time ans she pissed herself laughing as well.  Great memory.

Indeed if she did ever return i would be on it like a jack rabbit.

TT