Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple, Zen Upminster  (Read 1067 times)

Offline dieseldriver

As most consider Upminster in London, posted a negative review in the London reviews.

Also, anyone here seen Apple? She running 20+ minutes late, so walked out. Like to know what I missed?

Offline buckrabbit

As most consider Upminster in London, posted a negative review in the London reviews.

Also, anyone here seen Apple? She running 20+ minutes late, so walked out. Like to know what I missed?
Suppose to have appeal, get it, appeal apple peal no oh well please yourself. :dash:

Offline dieseldriver

Whatever. Apple was how it was pronounced.

Still like to see a review of her

Offline Stitch

Whatever. Apple was how it was pronounced.

Still like to see a review of her

I posted a review of her a few months back on the London board. Well worth it

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks for that. However, cos that punter arrived late, I should have been told Apple would be 20+ minutes late, and given the options to wait, return, or the service of another girl if available. And why not the receptionist herself? Neat little body, attractive, just the way I like them. I did ask her some time back when shown to a room. I asked her will you be doing the massage? "No, I don't do it she replied."

buckrabbit. See, its Apple. Not the name you suggested!     :dash:

Offline Stitch

External Link/Members Only

Is this her?

Many years ago.. Maybe. Her hair is a lot shorter and quite a few pounds have been added !
No way is she a stunner, just very good at what she does.

Online sparkus

Should be in the London section mate  :lol:

Offline dieseldriver

Online sparkus

Not according to map below...     :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

What map is it?

Anyway, London Borough, London section, end of.

Offline dieseldriver

No, not end of! Map clearly shows Upminster outside the London boundary.

You post where you want, I'll post where I want. Most read both anyway, so not gonna miss anything?

Offline MassageBloke

Bit more accurate. Upminster is in Havering.

Upminster is a suburban town in east London, England, and part of the London Borough of Havering. Located 16.5 miles (26.6 km) east-northeast of Charing Cross, it is one of the locally important district centres identified in the London Plan, and comprises a number of shopping streets and a large residential area. Historically in Essex, Upminster was originally a rural village and formed an ancient parish. Although peripheral to London, the town has good transport links; it was first connected to central London by rail in 1885 and has a terminal station on the London Underground network. The economic history of Upminster is characterised by a shift from farming to garden suburb. As part of the suburban growth of London in the 20th century, Upminster significantly expanded and increased in population, becoming part of Hornchurch Urban District in 1934, and has formed part of Greater London since 1965.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:15:40 am by MassageBloke »
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

The only gardens I care about are ladygardens, the only surveys I want to do are intimate, my only plan is sexual.

But as far as this forum goes, I want reviews and discussions where I can read them. I don't read the East sections much as I don't live or punt there, end of.

Offline MassageBloke

Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dieseldriver

This post in London, post in East England debate can go on forever without any agreement. Like it has done before.

Post where you want to post, and I'll post where I want to post. I read both anyway, so wont miss anything. Unless you choose to post in one of the other area's?

Online sparkus