Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fucking hell is this Kylie? Ipswich  (Read 2308 times)

MrXYZ987

Thought similar when I saw the profile. I'm crap at spotting photos hopped pics, but to me looks like head is stuck on a different body.

Sorely tempted to give her a try, but feel the SPs who's behind the door won't look like the photos

Offline mrx007

Reading the profile I think it could be the Russian mob that operate in Chelmsford and Hatfield as well as other places.

The women are good in my experience though often the photos are old. The only young girl I met was the Saucy Mel and she's pretty hot.

So at a guess thie one is probably older than her pics.

Offline fatboy

Christ, those pics had me looking for the car keys...... :sarcastic:
Tineye reveals nowt so I would concur that most likely part of the russian stable.
Let's hope she gets over to Chelmsford soon....... :cool:
P.S. Anyone notice that they 'park' their profiles in Cornwall while away ?
I did and tried to book one while on holiday - doh !  :cry:

Offline mrx007

P.S. Anyone notice that they 'park' their profiles in Cornwall while away ?

Like Saucy Mel is doing......External Link/Members Only

Offline workinallweek

Maybe a July punt for me .....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

I absolutely love Kylie, so if this WG looks even remotely like her pics I'm all over that. :yahoo:

Offline mrx007

I absolutely love Kylie, so if this WG looks even remotely like her pics I'm all over that. :yahoo:

Fucking hell, imagine looking down and thinking it's Kylie chewing on the fuck bone....

Offline Chorley

Fucking hell, imagine looking down and thinking it's Kylie chewing on the fuck bone....
Hell yes!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline fatboy

Like Saucy Mel is doing......External Link/Members Only

Yes, she has been on holiday far too long, she needs to get a flight back to Chelmsford ASAP  :(

Offline Hackneylad1

Yes, she has been on holiday far too long, she needs to get a flight back to Chelmsford ASAP  :(

They sure do need to reopen in Chelmsford. I think its several months since thet were operating there. Ipswich is a bit far or me. Have had a couple of good sessions with saucymel.

Offline fatboy

HL, she was in St Albans IIRC when first spotted by mr bond so seems to be moving about the region.
There may be some hope for you.
Just as long as she does not take a liking to Cornwall or lets those Norfolk boys get their hands on her  :sarcastic:
Cheers, FB

Davido0007

She doesn't look anything like Kylie? Photos look photoshopped af too.  :unknown:

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Markt65

Offline TheBSG

They sure do need to reopen in Chelmsford. I think its several months since thet were operating there. Ipswich is a bit far or me. Have had a couple of good sessions with saucymel.

I've pretty much given up punting since they upped sticks.

Not seen anyone pop up on AW in the SE Essex area for months that is worth spending money on unless they're charging over 150 quid

Offline curleywurley123

I've pretty much given up punting since they upped sticks.

Not seen anyone pop up on AW in the SE Essex area for months that is worth spending money on unless they're charging over 150 quid

Agree - Since Gulia and Amber left Colchester it's slim pickings in Essex unless you want to take a change on a tourer.

Offline captpugwash

faru2222

Not seen anyone pop up on AW in the SE Essex area for months that is worth spending money on unless they're charging over 150 quid----

Agree