Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotlist  (Read 897 times)

Offline Hotshots76

As a result fo my previous post, I decided to take it upon myself to do a little research for everyone and provide some what of a decent hotlist and hopefully we can together get rid of anyones that scream scam or fake, etc.

So here it goes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

As a result fo my previous post, I decided to take it upon myself to do a little research for everyone and provide some what of a decent hotlist and hopefully we can together get rid of anyones that scream scam or fake, etc.

So here it goes.

You've compiled quite a good list there Hotshots76. Many of them however are a bit high on their rates for my budget. The one that seems to appeal to me the most, with the more affordable rates is:-

So I've Hotlisted her. Thanks mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Hotshots76

Yeah it would seem that prices in Essex for whatever reason seem to be some what steep.

Let us know how you get on and if she lives up to her name ; -)

ramrodronnie

Yeah it would seem that prices in Essex for whatever reason seem to be some what steep.

Let us know how you get on and if she lives up to her name ; -)

I will do Hotshots76. It might be a while yet though, ( unless I put her down as a plan (B) ) as I have so bloody many good un's on my HL. I'm trying to get through them all as quick as my dosh will allow. Thanks again for the links Hotshots76.   :thumbsup:  :hi: :wacko:  :lol: :drinks:

Offline GoldenLeaf

So here it goes.

Cheers for this, have taken a couple off of this, I need to stop checking 'available today' when I search! None of these come up for me  :P