Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tranny Time?  (Read 3436 times)

Reeson69

After a quarter of century of punting every race, colour and creed, as well as the paucity of quality NE WG's, I feel it's time to experience the last taboo.

I've picked out two and would be grateful for any additional information or recommendations.

External Link/Members Only

A feminine face and body are the minimum requirements.

1andhalfhands

After a quarter of century of punting every race, colour and creed, as well as the paucity of quality NE WG's, I feel it's time to experience the last taboo.

I've picked out two and would be grateful for any additional information or recommendations.

A feminine face and body are the minimum requirements.

theres a forum abit like ukpunting where you can see reviews of ts

also try

lots tour the uk, not sure about this time of year, if its going to be your first time I would really consider who with who with and do some research before jumping in  :hi:

1andhalfhands

shes is back in newcastle on 23 till 27 nov and has good reviews

thank me later  ;)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Be careful with trannys I have seen 1 or 2 and I find they never ever look as good as the pics, so take professional pics with a pinch of salt

Reeson69

shes is back in newcastle on 23 till 27 nov and has good reviews

thank me later  ;)

I'll thank you now.   :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

This girl looks more attractive than most real girls I have booked. And according to BP she is in Newcastle now.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

1andhalfhands

This girl looks more attractive than most real girls I have booked. And according to BP she is in Newcastle now.

I seen her on a cam site not so long ago, very pretty  :thumbsup:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I seen her on a cam site not so long ago, very pretty  :thumbsup:

Seen this one, doesn't take anal. Also she is a tv not a ts. Decent looking but pic do her a lot of justice. This is what I mean when I say becarefull of tranny pics

greychap

Have you ever tried a tranny Anth?

vw

Have you ever tried a tranny Anth?
He did say how he puts looks above all things the other day and then claims this is better looking than most so wouldn't shock me. Might be ideal for one of his overnights.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tiger63

£100 per 30 mins....dont think so

andslookingforit

Wait for ericka ( sometimes katelyn) to come back here. Small cock but very feminine and pretty and very enthusiastic service. Will try find a link for you later.

vw

Wait for ericka ( sometimes katelyn) to come back here. Small cock but very feminine and pretty and very enthusiastic service. Will try find a link for you later.
Is this the one you mentioned Katelyn from the Philippines

greychap

Is this the one you mentioned Katelyn from the Philippines

Is this one a foreign one with a cock but has breast implants?

vw

Says filipino on profile.

Offline pearlnecklace

Each to their own, but this makes me shudder  :D

greychap

Cant say I have ever fancied seeing a tranny but each to there own and all that!

vw

Cant say I have ever fancied seeing a tranny but each to there own and all that!
I respect the people that have, but bet there are some secret agents to, quite understandable though people have images to maintain.  :hi:

Online baresi

the rule is .as long as your plums don't touch you're not a puff

greychap

I respect the people that have, but bet there are some secret agents to, quite understandable though people have images to maintain.  :hi:

Yes agree and don't forget a lot of girls and agencies do know a lot of the blokes on here by there nickname when they book.

greychap

the rule is .as long as your plums don't touch you're not a puff

:lol: :lol:

Reeson69

Seen this one, doesn't take anal. Also she is a tv not a ts. Decent looking but pic do her a lot of justice. This is what I mean when I say becarefull of tranny pics

I've done a bit internet digging on some profiles and found pics/videos that are a bit too masculine for me.
I thought Victoria Tedesco might be the best but.....

1andhalfhands

Victoria Tedesco not you cup of tea then ? its only what I have read and seen her pics she sounded a great fem punt

andslookingforit

Has a little cock no implants. Small tit's.  Gives a great service

Reeson69

Victoria Tedesco not you cup of tea then ? its only what I have read and seen her pics she sounded a great fem punt

She looks too masculine in that vid. Nothing like her pics.
The search continues....