Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on this ladyboy, profile to iffy?  (Read 780 times)

Offline HoneyJar

i did ask where she was based for incalls and she did reply in broken english and seems legit, im just concerned about the photo's i cant see them well as im not a gnat but it looks like she could be attractive, i just dont want to turn up and a geezer with a skirt opens the door.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

Simplysimon

Check "her" feedback on Hung Angels website , not someone whom I would ever visit

bristolqwerty

i did ask where she was based for incalls and she did reply in broken english and seems legit, im just concerned about the photo's i cant see them well as im not a gnat but it looks like she could be attractive, i just dont want to turn up and a geezer with a skirt opens the door.

But that's exactly what he is, a geezer with skirt.. Fake e tits and long hair doesn't maketh the man  :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

What the fuck do you think a lady boy is you fucking idiot? Why don't you just fuck off to somewhere else and when you get there fuck off a bit further.

bristolqwerty

But that's exactly what he is, a geezer with skirt.. Fake tits and long hair doesn't maketh the man  :dash:

.....Or woman in this case.  I never understand guys that pretend they're not f*****g a guy up the arse  :vomit: and vice versa ~ it really annoys me too when they refer to them as girl or woman, they're fellas for goodness sake.  For example "anyone seen this gorgeous lady?  Also has she got a big knob?" :dash:

Offline sumertime

If that is your interest, then it's not for me to comment on your preferences... :hi:

However, using our favourite tool of Reverse Image Searching, you will discover "Cara" with 2013 photo:

External Link/Members Only

must admit, there are some pretty good looking bodies on the site  :unknown:

Offline HoneyJar

What the fuck do you think a lady boy is you fucking idiot? Why don't you just fuck off to somewhere else and when you get there fuck off a bit further.

wew lad your a bit tense m8 not done any punts lately?