Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA flat  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Hornydevil666

I've read lots of post about the girls from GEA (Glasgow) and always read about "the usual flat" but want to know a general/rough location of said flat
 i.e. is it with a 15 min walk from Queen St station, as I'm taking a little trip into Glasgow and might take an hour out for some r&r if it's central.?

Online Glesgaboy

Google says it’s just over 30 min walk from QS station
Just 10 mins in a cab
 :hi:

Offline myothernameis

but want to know a general/rough location of said flat

Flats located near the Clyde arch bridge

Offline mrwhite

It also depends where in Glasgow you intend to stay on your trip.  The flat is very close (like 5 minute walk) to about 4 high quality chain hotels.

Offline Max121

10 min walk from SECC
5 min walk from Clyde Arc

Take your own towel and toilet roll

Offline seeker

The bath tub was  filthy,  no t roll, and the towel looked very thin and disgusting,
Luckily I was only taking a piss . I let my hands air dry ,wasn't going to touch that towel
 :vomit:.  I would only use GEA now when there's no other choice,  they really do need to get their house in order
This was not the en suite but the one next to the bedroom and lounge....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:27:09 am by seeker »

Offline mrwhite

The bath tub was  filthy,  no t roll, and the towel looked very thin and disgusting,
Luckily I was only taking a piss . I let my hands air dry ,wasn't going to touch that towel
 :vomit:.  I would only use GEA now when there's no other choice,  they really do need to get their house in order
This was not the en suite but the one next to the bedroom and lounge....
Never been in the bathroom there - but the en-suite is rarely any better

Offline Aberlad

Never visited this flat but I’ve often wondered the legal implications with this place.

I’m assuming this place would be classed as a brothel with the various woman working out of it?

Mental they’ve stuck with the same flat for so long and not been outed.

Offline the fitter

Never visited this flat but I’ve often wondered the legal implications with this place.

I’m assuming this place would be classed as a brothel with the various woman working out of it?

This flat is fairly secure, compared to some they have had. And the type of building, and the kind of people that populate it, I don't think they would get any bother.

Offline Max121

There are many flats all over the UK that are used for the same purpose
Why would this one be any different ?

It’s a decent flat fit for purpose
Just needs sprucing and tidied up a wee bit
Oh and the showers should be working

Decent location with plenty parking and easy to get in and out without
Alerting neighbours

Online pilgrim

There are many flats all over the UK that are used for the same purpose
Why would this one be any different ?
This is different as it depends what the attitude of regional police forces is. And as happened in the past this agency got involved in the police investigation into one of their own stealing drugs from the evidence store and passing it onto the agency girls. They stopped doing incalls for 6 months due to that.
 In the harbour days the girls would "maid" for each other and ensure the rooms were clean and equipped for the next session. Basic housekeeping is sadly lacking the basics as in a clean towel, shit roll and showergel. A chair in the room would be useful, to put your clothes on.
If you are let into the flat then find your booking
has not arrived yet for whatever reason. You may be asked to wait in the large lounge only to see and hear the action going on in the non ensuite room. Or pressing the buzzer and a voice to call out " who are you here to see" Anyone else walking past or waiting to enter hears the conversation. Hardly fit for purpose

Offline Jock D