Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Fernandes- Belfast  (Read 1254 times)

Offline jcuh123

External Link/Members Only

Finally decided to post my first review. Back to punting after a few years off and need to contribute more. Will try and post a few more in the coming months. Plus this was an excellent meet so though I'd share.
The meet occured around 2 or 3 months ago during Ana Fernandes' last visit to Belfast.

Comms-  I sent her a whatsapp and got a swift reply. Easy and quick and was en route to hers within 20 minutes.

Location-  Well known punting street near the Lisburn road. Not an ideal location but flat was spacious, modern and clean.

Girl-  Absolutely gorgeous. Slim, fit with perky tits and a gorgeous ass. A few nice tattoos. I really love Brazilian women and I'm also very partial to women with big/unusal noses so for me, Ana's nose is perfect.

Price-  £150 for 45mins

Review-
This meeting was outstanding.
Greeted at the door in lingerie and led me to the bedroom where it was straight into passionate FK. This continued for a few minutes before we got the finances out of the way. Then on with the FK as she stripped me off and performed magnificant oral. This wasn't DT or sloppy or anything, just sensual and passionate and felt amazing. Then onto some RO, she was fresh and clean. I usually prefer some bush down there but she has a beautiful clean shaven pussy. Kept up with RO for 5 to 10 minutes, then on with the rubber and into some missionary combined with more DFK. This is when she squirted for the first time. I had read in her profile that she could squirt but didn't necessarily think much of it. But Jesus, I was in for a treat. I've never been that fussed about squirting but I think she's awoken something within me. Over the next 45 minutes she must have squirted 6 to 7 times from a number of positions. We switched it up between missionary, doggy, cowgirl mainly. This was one of the most intense experiences I've had with a WG. At one point, one leg was over my shoulder, as I sucked the toes on her other foot(I love feet also) and she squirted at the same time. Truly magical. By the time I was leaving, after finishing on her face, the floor of the bedroom was absolutely soaked. I was drenched in sweat and maybe the most satisfied I'd ever been. I basically skipped home. I think in total I was there over an hour as well, so she definitely isn't a clock watcher. Her English is great also and she is a lovely woman. Unfortunately I haven't seen her in Belfast since but have contacted her and she does hope to come back. I will wait in anticipation. A truly brilliant meet.